Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouTube
I am trying to make a youtube channel and my first videos are *of course* LF2 :)
I would really appreciate it if any of you can check it out and give me and suggestions on other games or more LF2 or anything at all.. Ill leave a link to my first video but you can find the second one as well.
Thanks for everyone and have a great day :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvkzI-MS...youtu.be&a
Thanks given by: Deep
(10-23-2015, 10:30 AM)Ranhu Wrote:  give me and suggestions on other games

Hero Fighter!

(10-23-2015, 10:30 AM)Ranhu Wrote:  give me and suggestions on other games or more lf2

Maybe some LF2 animation?
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by:
Main problem with your 2 videos is the recording quality.
1) The audio is desynchronized by a full 1s; you click a button and the sound only comes out 1s later. You should edit your videos to fix the audio.
2) LF2 is being played maximized in widescreen, which would cause the game to stretch out unnaturally, making it look weird.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
(10-23-2015, 11:04 AM)STM1993 Wrote:  Main problem with your 2 videos is the recording quality.
1) The audio is desynchronized by a full 1s; you click a button and the sound only comes out 1s later. You should edit your videos to fix the audio.
2) LF2 is being played maximized in widescreen, which would cause the game to stretch out unnaturally, making it look weird.

^ This.
Moreover, which screen recorder do you use to record the game-plays? I would recommend you to use Fraps or some other free recorder like Bandicam, Camstia Studio or HyperCam 3.

About the free ones: Be sure to make the region of the video same as LF2 and DON'T record Taskbar, Title Bar etc. just the game screen. Don't maximize the LF2 window.
About Fraps: It automatically detects the region and is probably the best recorder available. BUT, when you record with Fraps, you can't record with maximized LF2 window, so, same, don't maximize it.
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by:
Everyone seems to be giving you critics on that video from the view that it's a pure Little Fighter game play video, but as you're aiming to continue making gameplay videos there are few points you have to consider.
  • What make your videos special for anyone to watch?
    While you yourself might prefer silent game play videos, many more people will want to see something more expressive; exciting commentary, post processing effects and such things being the least you can do. If you think you're ugly and that people will care, then just audio commentary will do for starters, until you've built up enough encouragement to show your face. Shout! And iff your voice is a low-pitched one, then prepare a bowl of honey for later because you will need to be shouting throughout the video. Most importantly, do overreact, but don't over do it (keep it moderate, if that makes sense).

• How committed are you to your channel?
    If you're willing to do this on a daily basis, then feel free to do trending new games. Otherwise, try to stick with hidden gems of the internet (good games which didn't get enough attention). Little Fighter was a good choice, though I was disappointed you played as Firezen and still picked "easy" for the difficulty :\.

• Try doing videos of games you're not familiar with, but if you are, fake it.
    Don't just start the game by inputting the cheat code. Learn (or make it seem that you're learning) about the game with your viewers. Don't jump into the middle of the action without doing the usual bit of exploring you do when you first try a game.

These are some points I made by observing others', as I have almost no experience in video making.

STM1993 edited this post 10-23-2015 04:25 PM because:
Yeah, I've no idea about being a video content creator either, so I just picked on the points on LF2, though audio desync will be a big problem - Can't record a good video if your own computer isn't up to standard.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Ariyan , Silverthorn , STM1993 , Ranhu , Deep
Hey guys, I am trying to make a youtube channel which has been my dream for a while and i uploaded yesterday some fixed version of my playing LF2.
I would be very happy if any of you can check it out and give me any tips on any thing.
If you want to like, comment or subscribe ill be happy as well!
Thanks a lot! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjyNNUYNl2Y
P.S
you can see part 2 as well on my channel :)

STM1993 edited this post 10-24-2015 04:52 PM because:
Please keep to one thread.
Thanks given by:
Thank you every one, especially the last one, i will do it.
I am using OBS by the way so i dont know how to capture only the game but i will try.
Ill do my best, thank you so much guys!
Thanks given by: