Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transition phases and reconstructing life
I'd like to talk about a serious topic: constructing & reconstructing life.

There are always phases in your life where you change as a person. If I look back to myself when I was 15 years old for example, I've grown a lot in several aspects in these 10 years. New changes will also come in the next 10 years.

Usually people grow stronger, sometimes people stagnate because of depressions and such. Climb out of this, and it will likely make you even stronger than before, as you were able to find a way to cope with your problems.

People always change in some aspects:
- Socially
- Intelligence
- Physically
- Responsibility
- Probably more

Ask yourself:
- what phase are you in right now? In other words, what would describe YOU at this moment in your life? Are you serious, driven by ambitions, healthy, socially strong? Or perhaps you are currently in a phase where you want to do live life to it's fullest and can't commit to anything serious (not necessarily a bad thing)?
- In what aspects you do feel you've changed in the last feel years?
- How do you cope with your problems, do you accept them or do you run away from them?

Just a topic to let you guys think on yourselves for a moment, write down your thoughts and perhaps you'll even learn things about yourself while typing.

As for myself:
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: Hate , Bupkis
(10-09-2015, 10:38 AM)Memento Wrote:  what phase are you in right now?
Depression, I accept it.
(10-09-2015, 10:38 AM)Memento Wrote:  I hope answering these questions I asked will help YOU further in life as well
Thanks.
Thanks given by:
i think i separate my type of living in 2 ways: sport, healthy food and possibly early sleeping and the other way smoking alcohol staying late at night

well i am in the first phrase i described. i go to the second when i become sad and say f*** everything. while i try to keep constant with studying

well there is more to say but i cant think all right now
Thanks given by: Bupkis
I'm kind of in a pinch currently.
I'm living with my mother and because of some circumstances i have to work besides studying so we have enough money to live.
I know a lot of students are jobbing during the semester, but I cannot really cope with it. Partly I guess because I work the night shift, but yeah.
I'm confident that when I move out I'll be able to properly sort out my life and quit working for now (I'll have enough money to live via child support from my father). The problem is that it's highly difficult for my mother to find a place to live that she can afford. So I'm currently just hoping for her to find something soon.
The new semester started today, so I hope I'll be able to study some but actually I doubt it.
So I guess I'd say I'm currently stagnating, wanting to move to my next life phase.
Thanks given by: Memento , Hellblazer , Ariyan , Bupkis
I guess you could say I am kind of in a pinch as well.

In the past years, huh, when I first came to LFE, I admit I was kind of childish, but I guess you could say that was because I never really talk to all that many people, after a while because of the Internet I learned more, and now well, today you can see what I am.
I guess you can say because of LFE and some other sites with Friendly people like you guys, I managed to get Socially better, physically and mentally better as well as a little more intelligent than I was earlier on, and also since now I am a big brother, I managed to get more responsible.

About my problems, some are Hard to Accept but I do still try and accept it, Running away from problems is not really my thing.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: Bupkis
i want to be athletic and a good video game person but the things that trouble me most is that
my eyes keep deteriorating and its hard to see i can only see close. I want focus on my youtube channel
and learn lf2. I feel like i have no friends but i do have some but i feel like sometimes my life is a nightmare.
but its ok i want to be a anime artist and stuff like that manga and animator stuff i want to progress within
3 years and see where that goes. Watching alot of tv shows and there are times that im too lazy.
Thanks given by: