Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: DennisX - Complete
DennisX

Dennis trained so hard that he can now transform into a Super-Human.
Because of the huge gain of Power his hair turned yellow.

New Attack:
[Image: s6cmejnuwm.gif]

Update

Update v1.2

Do you think this is good for my first month of DCing? :D

Download
v 1.1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yozd9tmdqzst1y...d.rar?dl=0
v 1.2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/anivbw6vzsci48...2.rar?dl=0

I dont know if you can download it - (german website)
If you cant, please contact me.

Credits
LFE Teached me my DC skills.
prince_freeza - Lightning Sprite.
Thanks given by:
I can see you like your invisibility dash. That's neat. It looks well polished. But what's the story behind him being bipolar with his personality? Why does he occasionally turn into Davis and try to copy him (even though he knows he cannot execute the dragon punch as good as the real senpai)? Visually deceptive - yes, convincing - no, sadly. The other move (which still proves my point about DeniX's bipolarity) strangely looks familiar to Firzen, or Goku, if you're that type of person. But I adore that you make it visually pleasing with the small dust effect on the back and I like that the ball/stream/wave doesn't have shadows on the ground - both of these aspects generously contribute to the whole "polished feel".

Please, bring more!

Also, all hail LFE for its teaching power!
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2015, 09:03 PM)Simoneon Wrote:  I can see you like your invisibility dash. That's neat. It looks well polished. But what's the story behind him being bipolar with his personality? Why does he occasionally turn into Davis and try to copy him (even though he knows he cannot execute the dragon punch as good as the real senpai)? Visually deceptive - yes, convincing - no, sadly. The other move (which still proves my point about DeniX's bipolarity) strangely looks familiar to Firzen, or Goku, if you're that type of person. But I adore that you make it visually pleasing with the small dust effect on the back and I like that the ball/stream/wave doesn't have shadows on the ground - both of these aspects generously contribute to the whole "polished feel".

Please, bring more!

Also, all hail LFE for its teaching power!

The attack is a Team attack with Davis :D - but i think i'm going to change the davis sprites,
first i wanted dennis to do this attack but im not that good on spriting :(

Maybe i change it like that:
[Image: unbenanntmjk9x.jpg]

and yes its familiar with goku, yellow sayan hair and kamehameha :D but i like it

now i want to add more teleport attacks but i still must learn a lot of datachanging
Thanks given by:
anybody want to play with me?

Simoneon edited this post 10-09-2015 02:06 PM because:
Hey! It is not the right thread to post such things. However you can try doing any of the following:
- go to the forum section, called LF2 Discussion, and maybe post a thread about yourself, the link is here http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8
- faster and more reliable way would be to go and hang out on IRC channel and invite people to play with you, here: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/lf2stream.php

Thank you! :)
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2015, 09:37 PM)yunggunna219 Wrote:  anybody want to play with me?

Please don t go off-topic..Anyway, the sprites are if not too much of a difference, its good for starters, When you post a Download Link to expect me to review it, for now all I really can do is wait for the Link.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
transform to what? a super saiyan? He's human that doesn't make any sense.
anyway great stuff awesome work (y)
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2015, 01:11 PM)Housemate Wrote:  transform to what? a super saiyan? He's human that doesn't make any sense.
anyway great stuff awesome work (y)

he transforms into a Super Human :D Super Humans have yellow hairs too :D

I've Updated the Main Post :D
My Char is now Finished :)

Please tell me if the download not works for you!
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2015, 06:33 PM)Triak Wrote:  he transforms into a Super Human :D Super Humans have yellow hairs too :D

No they don't ._.
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
(10-11-2015, 07:05 PM)Housemate Wrote:  
(10-10-2015, 06:33 PM)Triak Wrote:  he transforms into a Super Human :D Super Humans have yellow hairs too :D

No they don't ._.

I wanted him to have yellow hairs, now he has yellow hairs...

Is this the only thing you have to say about it?
[Image: dennisxl4spw.gif] [Image: triada2eunj.gif] [Image: freezexcds6l.gif]
Thanks given by:
I don't have the ability to play the champ so I'll only comment on what I could see in the video you posted.

I feel that the overall damage values could be reduced. Especially on that wave move. Either create an obvious weakness point, for example a longer windup time or make the wave disappear after a short distance (but even then, I'd reduce the damage marginally). Same goes with the kick move. Other than that - the character, even though it's pretty simple and brings nothing really new to the table, is well polished and I guess that is a very positive aspect if you're learning data-changing just now. You're in the right track, keep going! What you need in the future, in my opinion, is some original ideas on the character design and I can see that already developing in your next project (that has no name, yet). Don't aim too high though, as your productivity may decrease if you find yourself unable to finish basic sprites and so you can get bored after a while. I'd advise you to use the wide variety of tools LFE has to offer, especially that sprite generator Gad has created. Might help you feel motivated in the long run!

Oh, and I like that DennisX took some psychotherapy courses and got rid of that bipolarity. I was worried.
Thanks given by: