Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hero-Quest
Hero quest.. sounds cool but it would've been cooler if it was complete, or the creaater could leave his work to anouther person, am sure everybody wants to do it ..
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...5#pid37605
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
Actually, the author is still working on it (going through a remake). His last update was on June of last year though. Here is a link to his blog where he usually posts updates:
http://heroquest-silver.blogspot.com/
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(09-02-2015, 12:10 PM)Doctor A Wrote:  Actually, the author is still working on it (going through a remake). His last update was on June of last year though. Here is a link to his blog where he usually posts updates:
http://heroquest-silver.blogspot.com/

I know but ... its been a while and he's not osting anything :/
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
Thanks given by:
I talked with him some months ago on IRC, he said that he still works on it if he gets time.
Thanks given by:
Can only confirm what Hellblazer said, Azriel's definitely still working on it whenever he gets the time, but he's busy usually. At least, he never officially cancelled it or put it on ice.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Plus I bet one would want to continue working on it in its current state instead of starting to work on their own. Bamboori is working on a game with similar idea though.

Edit: Here

Thanks given by:
What about the A-engine ? Is it close to be released ?
Thanks given by:
A-Engine's game logic is pretty much done (I've release an extremely buggy beta of an A-Engine game here ), but I've been working on few optimizations here and there and adding additional gimmicks  (including supporting "perspective projection" and ability to use 3D models!) such that the engine gets to deliver what it promised. I have set a deadline for myself for October, but I suck at sticking with deadlines.

Edit: @V: XD

Thanks given by:
(09-02-2015, 03:58 PM)Doctor A Wrote:  but I suck at sticking with deadlines.

Yes you really do :p
And cool, didn't know you were adding 3D model support.
Thanks given by: A-Man
I'm alivee. Really. I didn't want to post unless I had some tangible thing to show, but I learnt a lot from work, which made me rethink how to write the game such that when people come to mod it, they wouldn't face the problems that you normally find in LF2.

Wait a while longer.
Thanks given by: Gespenst