Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obesity, skiny, tall, short, unibrow, hairy, flat figure
I like chubby people... a lot of discrimination here.
Claw Crush!
Thanks given by:
To me, as long the person acts nice and he/she is clean, it's okey, I don't mind someone being fat, skinny it's okey.
I am against smoking but I cannot stop them and that wont stop me from befriending them but when it comes to love interest, watch it girl, you better no smoke and avoid heavy drinking.
I myself drink alcochol but I ain't over-doing it.
Useful
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
(08-26-2015, 07:45 PM)Doctor A Wrote:  
(08-25-2015, 10:29 PM)Memento Wrote:  I'm always a bit afraid people will think me for some annoying health-freak as I'm obviously into fitness, while that actually isn't the case at all :p
Definitely a health-freak. Just have a look at the last picture you posted in the selfies thread. It almost looked like you're into steroids. I am not saying being a health-freak is a bad thing though; you do seem like a nice guy in fact.

Lol ^^ In my opinion people think "steroids!" way too fast anyway :p

Basically when you train for a couple of years and know what you're doing, you look like you use steroids to people that aren't into fitness, or at least close to that. In fact, I only trained for 4 years and don't pay much attention to my nutrition and my trainings have been sh**** for the past year or so.

Now imagine what 10-20 years of proper training and good eating patterns could do. I'd be twice as muscular.

Then imagine 10-20 years of proper training, good eating patterns and steroids. We've all seen pictures of these extremes;)
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: Gespenst , A-Man , STM1993
Hey, that was.. inspiring. I might try doing some training too in the near future.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(08-27-2015, 05:31 PM)Doctor A Wrote:  Hey, that was.. inspiring. I might try doing some training too in the near future.

Glad to hear that :)

Most important thing is that you have to be consistent. I skip days, I sometimes dont train for 2 weeks during holidays, but I always make sure I hit at least two training sessions a week, without a pause longer than 2 weeks. Do that, and you'll probably see similar results. Feel free to send me PMs on training advice and stuff :)
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
i dont have a prob talking to anyone who is fat skinny etc. i personally train myself a lot and eat proper nutrition of what my family and money allow me to eat. and i like doing so. i advise everybody for anything about that if they ask me and maybe push them a few bit to do so. especially my friends as i like to have some rivals so we can do even better.

and i agree with lord silva about fat people, they can eat less food and spend that time doing sth else, and save doctors, medicines and moneys.
Thanks given by:
(08-28-2015, 11:57 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  and i agree with lord silva about fat people, they can eat less food and spend that time doing sth else, and save doctors, medicines and moneys.

Guess what, some of my friends are fat or were fat because not the food they ate. Because they got like that or were born. One got heart attack which caused from skinny 60kg to almost 120kg. Ofcs he lost some weight and again got some. Medicine does the trick with increasing weight.
Useful
Thanks given by: A-Man
(08-28-2015, 12:02 PM)Sänger Wrote:  
(08-28-2015, 11:57 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  and i agree with lord silva about fat people, they can eat less food and spend that time doing sth else, and save doctors, medicines and moneys.

Guess what, some of my friends are fat or were fat because not the food they ate.

Or more precisely, genetically transferred obesity. You can't change that.

Thanks given by:
ok to rephrase that, i am not talking with these who are genetically born like that, or who are fat but still active. i am talking mostly for them who just eat a lot and this make them prevent from doing valuable things. just eat all day and then do to the doctor and get some medicines, that's sth BAD.

i can think in another way that: it would be better for me if there are boys like that (or very skinny), coz i would have less rivals to catch girls. but it would be so bad if girls are addicted on eating, no much to choose (not so much prob with being skinny, i would prefer them instead of fat girls)
Thanks given by:
But you can not recognize these 2 groups apart. You must either discriminate against all the fat people, which would be no different than discriminating against races, or you must not at all.

Thanks given by: Bamboori