Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obesity, skiny, tall, short, unibrow, hairy, flat figure
@Marko: You seem to be someone who likes to know a lot about science. But most of your arguments are based on your feelings, and feelings can cloud judgement. You believe in the string theory, all right. But please understand that God addresses what is outside the universe. You shouldn't feel proud about having the opinion of a scientist or whoever, but instead be proud about opinions you've formed from trying to see things from your own unique perspective.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Hate , Ariyan
Quote:I believe universe is just one of myriad universes in multiverse and it's 11th dimension "sponge" ball that constantly grows. Also that sponge ball could be bent in any possible way so that any dot in universe can be connected with any other dot in the same universe (wormholes).

This is my opinion i wrote down at that moment. There is no scientist who ever said something like that (sponge ball). Multiverse and paralel universes thaories say a lot about "outside of universe" and none included God in anyway.
God from religion's books doesn't exist 100%, God as thing, symbol and name for origin of life, yes. but i don't see reason why would we need to worship that God.
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2015, 11:05 PM)Marko Wrote:  This is my opinion i wrote down at that moment. There is no scientist who ever said something like that (sponge ball). Multiverse and paralel universes thaories say a lot about "outside of universe" and none included God in anyway.
God from religion's books doesn't exist 100%, God as thing, symbol and name for origin of life, yes. but i don't see reason why would we need to worship that God.

Really? Do you really think that all you see and feel are just a random accident? Can accidents create life? as far as I know .. If life was a chemical accident ? then why couldnt they re-create life cause evrytime somebody tres playing god it end up bad body :/ .
and about miltiverse, still a theory as long as nobody proves ..
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2015, 08:45 AM)Housemate Wrote:  Really? Do you really think that all you see and feel are just a random accident? Can accidents create life? as far as I know .. If life was a chemical accident ? then why couldnt they re-create life cause evrytime somebody tres playing god it end up bad body :/ .
and about miltiverse, still a theory as long as nobody proves ..
Strictly speaking, there is no such thing as a random accident, we merely call something random or an accident because we have trouble comprehending the factors leading to it.

Also, we couldn't recreate life mainly because we don't have the technology to outright recreate the events that made the first signs of life appear (be it on Earth or anywhere else). However, we have made organic compounds in the lab when it was previously believed that any substance created in the body can only be created in the body.

Also, you don't see "random" explosions in the air because the air simply cannot react to anything around it. The moment it is possible to react, it will keep reacting until everything is stabilized and it is no longer possible to react.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
My position is i dont know if there is a god out there but i don't find him necessary. Science has helped us throughout the ages so im convinced sometime in the future we will be able to live longer and healthier lives thanks to our understanding of the laws of the universe and our capabilities in science and technology. People are working on trying to cure aging, cancers, and times arent as bad as they were back then.

Ninjad by stm
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Som1Lse , STM1993
(09-02-2015, 10:47 AM)STM1993 Wrote:  Strictly speaking, there is no such thing as a random accident, we merely call something random or an accident because we have trouble comprehending the factors leading to it.
Wrong actually, as there is pretty good evidence for an inherently random universe.
Source: http://www.quora.com/What-is-the-evidenc...bservation
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by: STM1993 , LutiChris
Yes. Quantum mechanics is an example that shows how counter-intuitive nature can be, and how useless it could be to resort to something like commonsense. Quantum mechanics has proved to be too right, but so has general relativity. The fact that these two are incompatible is a sign that there are fundamental mistakes and misconceptions we have made in the process of understanding all this. Regardless, if Quantum mechanics is really (ironically) absolute, then this can mean very interesting things
Consciousness is true and can affect how systems work. If we can somehow increase or decrease our level of consciousness, then it might be possible we may actually possess some sort of psychic powers XD

(09-01-2015, 11:05 PM)Marko Wrote:  This is my opinion i wrote down at that moment. There is no scientist who ever said something like that (sponge ball). Multiverse and paralel universes thaories say a lot about "outside of universe" and none included God in anyway.
When I say outside, I literally mean outside the universe. Please take a minute to skim my previous posts.

Thanks given by:
(08-27-2015, 09:58 AM)ängler Wrote:  To me, as long the person acts nice and he/she is clean, it's okay, I don't mind someone being  fat, skinny it's okay.
I am against smoking but I cannot stop them and that wont stop me from befriending them.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Sometimes i get annoyed when im on the bus and there is no room because they take up two seats, such is the life of a white privileged man.
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
lol, I heard this was given a term, and you could even get arrested for it in the US if you're a man.
Edit: Manspreading.

Thanks given by: LutiChris