Poll: Do you want me to continue this ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
100.00%
19 100.00%
NO
0%
0 0%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Char] Leonidas - progress
[Image: 91cfb62.png]

Introduction:
Since my spriting skills have been improved (I guess), I decided to take thing to the next level and start making a character from scrach, 100% by me ... no copy plasting !
It took me a while to understand LF2 spriting but I finally got it !
Even the Data .. I'll write it code by code ... and It represents me in the game !

First_sprite_sheet:
So ... heres what I've made so far, should I continue? or should I give it up??
If you want the base I created for the standing just PM ..
[Image: 202036d.png]
Face pic :
one:[Image: ca5dc6a.png] two:[Image: ae73642.png]

Screenshots:
[Image: 014632f.png]
[Image: 1ba2125.png]
[Image: f21085b.png]

Download:
You can download the Test-vesion (uncompleted):
[Image: 3a1de20.png]

Credits:
Sanger for the Super punch template base.

Attached Files
.rar   Leonidas - BETA.rar (Size: 995.54 KB / Downloads: 817)
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: Memento , A-Man , Deep , Rhino.Freak , Dragon5 , Bamboori , MH-LABEEB
Give us more information about this character, what is he? what are his special powers?
Other than that ofc you should conitnue with this character. It can't harm you skills.
Thanks given by:
Well, He's gonna be using that sheild to perform some combos, throwing it on opponents, stuff like that ....

Face pic :
[Image: ca5dc6a.png]
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
Thanks given by:
Nice! Sounds like captain America. Can you let us in with what moves you have in mind for Leonidas? You definitely should keep this going.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(08-17-2015, 07:22 AM)Doctor A Wrote:  Nice! Sounds like captain America.

The ideas came from captain america, cause I like heroes who use sheild .. they're awosome !

(08-17-2015, 07:22 AM)Doctor A Wrote:  Can you let us in with what moves you have in mind for Leonidas?

He's gonna be doing some combos with the sheild, throwing it, some thing like Deep's ball .... stuff like that
Thanks given by:
just like marko said it cant harm your skills, even if it might not be the char you want to be, you can remake it to improve it to into a very good quality. i like his dressing style, also both facepics are very nice...maybe the first one is better in my tastes. so i would recommend to keep going on it :)
Thanks given by:
(08-17-2015, 11:12 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  just like marko said it cant harm your skills, even if it might not be the char you want to be, you can remake it to improve it to into a very good quality. i like his dressing style, also both facepics are very nice...maybe the first one is better in my tastes. so i would recommend to keep going on it :)

Thanks I'll do my best ..
Thanks given by:
(08-17-2015, 10:23 AM)Housemate Wrote:  He's gonna be doing some combos with the sheild, throwing it, some thing like Deep's ball .... stuff like that
Yes, of course. But I was thinking if it could go more specific than "stuff".
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Marko , Rhino.Freak
(08-17-2015, 01:05 PM)Doctor A Wrote:  Yes, of course. But I was thinking if it could go more specific than "stuff".

Still too early for that, didnt even complete basics sprites ....
Thanks given by:
Oh, nice spriting dude, can I give some suggestion for the attacks? I do nice ideas.

^^ Keep with the work, for we happiness sake.
Claw Crush!
Thanks given by: