Poll: Do you want me to continue this ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
100.00%
19 100.00%
NO
0%
0 0%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Char] Leonidas - progress
(08-21-2015, 12:07 PM)Gad Wrote:  Attach it back to the arm?

Its NOT THAT SIMPLE YOU KNOW .. I just might make a bigger frame or something, 82x79 for example .
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
So? Lol

IT would fit it
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2015, 03:48 PM)Gad Wrote:  So? Lol

IT would fit it

yeah the sheild needs more space to get sticked to his hand again :p
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
Thanks given by:
great work so far, I realy like the look of the character :)

but dude, dont get mad so fast over comments here, we just want to help u and not make u look bad, see it as critism to improve your work ;)
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak
(08-21-2015, 03:53 PM)Arcane Wrote:  but dude, dont get mad so fast over comments here, we just want to help u and not make u look bad, see it as critism to improve your work ;)

Am not mad, I just couldn't draw that sheild while laying on the ground that's all ..
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2015, 03:45 PM)Housemate Wrote:  Its NOT THAT SIMPLE YOU KNOW .. I just might make a bigger frame or something, 82x79 for example .

There is some space to possibly fit it in without increasing the grid size.
[Image: DuoHW5a.png]
Look at all that empty space, enough to attach the shield to his arm.

For the first frame you can just change the angle of the shield so it fits ;)
In the end however, it is your choice how you wish for it to look. In my opinion it's fine as it is, but just odd that one way he still holds it and the other he lets go  :p
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2015, 11:43 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Its NOT THAT SIMPLE YOU KNOW .. I just might make a bigger frame or something, 82x79 for example .
You don't need to actually increase the grid size, as Basch said you can simply move the character up and then colour the shield in. In the grand scheme of things, when this character gets data, you can simply adjust the "centery" value for the frame that uses this particular sprite so that it'd look like its in the correct position. Just make a note of how many pixels up you moved the whole sprite.

In Basch's example he moved the sprite up by 8 pixels, so in the data:
    DC-Code:
<frame> 191 falling
   pic: 45  state: 12  wait: 3  next: 0  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0  centerx: 39  centery: 79  hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0
   wpoint:
      kind: 1  x: 29  y: 67  weaponact: 25  attacking: 0  cover: 0  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0 
   wpoint_end:
<frame_end>

Change "centery: 79" to "centery: 71". Problem solved.

As for where the shield should be, I think it should stick to the arm. Knight should be a good example of what you can do with the shield.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
I was always thinking that he is holding a bow but then I had to go deeper :)
great stuff buddy :)
Useful
Thanks given by: Hate
(08-22-2015, 04:05 AM)STM1993 Wrote:  
(08-21-2015, 11:43 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Its NOT THAT SIMPLE YOU KNOW .. I just might make a bigger frame or something, 82x79 for example .
You don't need to actually increase the grid size, as Basch said you can simply move the character up and then colour the shield in. In the grand scheme of things, when this character gets data, you can simply adjust the "centery" value for the frame that uses this particular sprite so that it'd look like its in the correct position. Just make a note of how many pixels up you moved the whole sprite.

In Basch's example he moved the sprite up by 8 pixels, so in the data:
    DC-Code:
<frame> 191 falling
   pic: 45  state: 12  wait: 3  next: 0  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0  centerx: 39  centery: 79  hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0
   wpoint:
      kind: 1  x: 29  y: 67  weaponact: 25  attacking: 0  cover: 0  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0 
   wpoint_end:
<frame_end>

Change "centery: 79" to "centery: 71". Problem solved.

As for where the shield should be, I think it should stick to the arm. Knight should be a good example of what you can do with the shield.

I didnt need to do that:
[Image: 9eb0416.png]

(08-22-2015, 08:17 AM)Sänger Wrote:  I was always thinking that he is holding a bow but then I had to go deeper :)
great stuff buddy :)

Done spriting the Super punch (sprite-base by Sanger) :

[Image: 71b4d7b.png]
Thanks given by:
You can now download the Test-vesion (uncompleted):

[Image: 3a1de20.png]

( You can find sceenshots on the first post ! )
Thanks given by: