Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all
So yeah, I am new here, so I guess I have to introduce myself.

Well, for starters, the name's Kish (Your reaction: No sh*t Sherlock), I am 16 and from India, well known as a sarcastic, cynical and lazy person.

So, I have been playing LF2 for 10 years (yep, I had it when I was a kid, no lies), and I have to say, this is one of the more fun games I have played. It doesn't get old and I won't get bored even after playing it for a few hours. I saw this forum and thought: 'Hey, let's see how the community around here is like', and wow, the community is actually great, so I thought I could join in the party. Oh yeah, my favorite character I love to play as is Davis, just because of his combos, his Dragon Punch and his high-damage attacks.

So I guess that's all to say about me.
Thanks given by:
Hi Kish, welcome to the LFE Forums!

The community is a bit quiet nowadays, the reason most likely being that it's midsummer and most people are enjoying vacations or doing summer jobs. If you enjoy fighting, you could drop by at our IRC channel (#lfe on freenode), there's usually some people there who will gladly play a few matches.

Have you already checked out Data Changing? Perhaps you could become interested in modding the game to your liking.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Hi there,
Try not to trust me :) I am someone who is unpopular or atleast gives unpopular opinions :D
If you are iterested in not only in fighting but also modding the game itself by editing sprites, come to me and I will give you some tips and stuff :)
Useful
Thanks given by:
Hey, welcome to LFE!
All that you said is definitely true, LF2 never bores! I like Davis too for the same reason!

P.S. I'm also from India.  ;)
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, we all like LF2 somewhat :P (though I mostly like it modding but playing with Davis, Deep and Julian is always a fun time killer)
Enjoy!
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the squad. *cheers*
Thanks given by: