Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dell Inspiron 15 Do bugs to LF2
(10-17-2015, 09:19 PM)Someone else Wrote:  
(10-17-2015, 08:15 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  and which drivers and hardware is lf2 compatible on? do u have any info? actually i am using BIOS in MBR partition. but i am considering also to go with UEFI when i reinstall windows.
Very old stuff. Basically if it runs LF2v1.9c properly, then most modern stuff will it will not run well on it. I really doubt that you will manage to find any drivers that will work with LF2 for any half modern hardware, unless they are specifically written to support DirectDraw or you write them yourself, and even if you manage that then it is still a lost cause that will simply not be worth it as they will likely inhibit other stuff for working properly.

tl;dr: Use LF2v2.0a, if you have problems with it then ask and I can try to help. Any older version is a lost cause.

I want LF2v2.0a to create mirror sprites by it self, is it possible ?
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
Sadly, no i guess..
Thanks given by:
(10-18-2015, 05:05 PM)Housemate Wrote:  I want LF2v2.0a to create mirror sprites by it self, is it possible ?
If your computer can do it, LF2 will do it automatically.

Otherwise, I personally use Doctor A's sprite mirrorer. Not perfect(it also copies face/small sprites and sometimes doesn't mirror certain files), but it'd do the trick.
Or you can try Someone Else's.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
hey I just tried D.R.LF2 v5.0 and what a surprise. 32bit file showed me a couldn't create an art surface for one of these huge sprites.

While I tried 16bit version and sprites worked perfectly, just like in old computers.

Both files are 1.9 version.

Forgot to mention that I was able to run 32bit version after choosing in compability "run in 16bit colors"
Thanks given by:
Use the following tool and it will work:
http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/thread...re.112556/
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by: empirefantasy , Silverthorn
@up
thanks it worked. surprised 2016MB (and 2020 in battle mode), just like any FIFA13 or any GTA :p lol.while 16bit version at least 1136MB :p
Thanks given by: