Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
data problam with my weapon
I'm making a custom weapon
the sprites are done and the data should be fine but when I open the game it looks like this:
[Image: problam_zpsuqbcpwwo.png]

zoom in-
[Image: problam%20soom_zpstlf2q0vl.png]

How can I fix it?
If you think it's wrong to hurt animals, you already believe in going vegan.

My character:

[Image: tomix_zpsnt0hp3kn.png]
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=10348
Thanks given by:
Adjust the centerx and centery values for the weapon. For a good reference, look at the wpoint weaponact in a character for each frame to learn what frame you need to adjust.
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by:
Use a visual data-changer, it will be easy to fix ..
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2015, 07:44 PM)Housemate Wrote:  Use a visual data-changer, it will be easy to fix ..

visual data-changer? what is it?
If you think it's wrong to hurt animals, you already believe in going vegan.

My character:

[Image: tomix_zpsnt0hp3kn.png]
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=10348
Thanks given by:
there are alot of em visual data changer was very useful to but this one is better :

VDC
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: