Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dnilb sprites
Good pixels !
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
New ones:
[Image: JRR82JE.png]
[Image: eL220os.png]
[Image: MqugIOn.png]
Thanks given by: Marko , Rhino.Freak
nice... now try lf2 style (small chibi style characters)
Thanks given by: Gespenst
(11-03-2015, 07:19 PM)Marko Wrote:  nice... now try lf2 style (small chibi style characters)

Should he realy do that?
I mean if a guy wants to stay with more realistic size, why not to go that way?

ofcrs there is nothing wrong with that
Useful
Thanks given by: Som1Lse , Bamboori , A-Man
You have so much to practise about. Especially building the shapes and proportions. But i totally dig the shading. You Got the feeling. Waiting for more
Thanks given by:
I might try lf2 style later :P, anyway here's new one:
[Image: qb0qYXK.png]
Thanks given by: Hate , Gespenst
Trying out new shading style:
Update:
[Image: XhIt1Xg.png]
Refrence: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/onep...0906155747

GIF of the progress:
I am not sure on how the bat should be shaded, also I am not happy with the face (kinda tried to go for this: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/onep...1208185709)
Thanks given by: A-Man , Gespenst , MnM
[Image: Q2qbfxK.png]
I would appreciate some feedback on those 2 sprites to see if I am improving and to know what I am doing wrong.
Thanks given by:
The red and black one is cool!
On the new one: [Image: Q2qbfxK.png]
I would say the pose is quite good but the legs need to be spread out a bit(his right leg) speaking of center of gravity. Shading is good. Proportions is okay but his right arm seem to be bit longer than his left.Other than that maybe you could add one more darker shade of color.Great sprites. Keep on practicing the face details and shapes of muscles. you will eventually get better." Never leave a doubtful pixel in your sprite/pixel without your knowledge/blindly"
a.k.a firzenx or X.
Deviantart| Arts |sprites|FaceBook
Thanks given by: Dnilb
[Image: Q2qbfxK.png]

I don't see anything wrong with it, the legs are fine, also try making a simple breathing or walking animation.
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: Dnilb