Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Zack v0.91 out now
good point o _ o" thanks
Thanks given by:
One of the frames in the current running animation has a sprite in which a part of the face is covered, whilst the other 2 frames feature sprites in which the face is completely visible. That's the 'odd' looking thing in your animation.
My projects:
=> Comet - LF2 ver.1.9/1.9c skin.
=> CRE - ComboRegenerativeEnemy.

Contact me if the links to my projects become unavailable.
Thanks given by:
did in about one minute!! XD well if rest sprites trakes me that time character will be ready rly soon XD so.. UPDATE!!!

how its now?
[Image: animation2zp.gif]
Thanks given by:
The clumsy, uncomfortable running doesn't really match the agile and swift punches.

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
move his entire body
not just arms and legs
Thanks given by:
D**N RIGHT!! D:< uh boy im doing beginer mistakes o _ o" its like im loosing my skills!!! a little XD anyway much thanks for pointing kthat!! i gues that little detail make my feeling that something is missing :D

UPDATE!!!:
[Image: animation2e.gif]
and now i have streange feelling that he moves to much >_< ... SON OF A SPHINX!!! WHAT ELSE?!?... im mean seriously doesnt he? ._O
Thanks given by:
i see no difference in body movement
and to be honest i never knew you for your animating skills really
only single sprites
Thanks given by:
XD i gues thats becouse i publish animations for just 4 or 5 character and finish only one ("Duke"with cut and paste) since i start spriting XD thats preaty long time...

How about now?:
[Image: animation2e.gif] [Image: animation2zp.gif]

(02-15-2010, 04:14 PM)YinYin Wrote:  i see no difference in body movement
and to be honest i never knew you for your animating skills really
only single sprites

Phil Wrote:I am surprised that you know anyone for anything as you are (sadly,) hardly with us

well i must agree with yinyin... seriously how many of you guys know me from animating? im that extremly lazy that i dont ever find a time to upload something or even finishing XDD.... i am suprised that anyone remember me XD
Thanks given by:
the colar does not move - and because the whole chest is so dark it looks like the body does not move at all
but his arms and legs are moving all over it
as if they are not even attached to it
either dont bother with things like that and be done tomorrow or prepare to really take some time
(02-15-2010, 04:14 PM)Phil Wrote:  I am surprised that you know anyone for anything as you are (sadly,) hardly with us
i know hell fighter from outside of lfe - he hasnt been as active here as he was on 13th zone

also im more with you than you might think
Thanks given by:
hmmmm... i see what you mean, he look like a rigid puppet. need to add head movement... but thats all for today i get bored with it.. ill try to fix it tomorow
Thanks given by: