Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFE-Tournament (June, 2014)
(08-14-2014, 09:05 AM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  The match "Dr.Death vs. Azriel" is scheduled for tomorrow (where I might comment on a livestream, yo). As for the others, no idea...

I've PMed prince freeza some days ago but haven't received a reply. Haven't seen him in chat either, at least he's not there when I'm there.
aka Verdusk

I don't have a sicknature

LF2 SurGen (survival stage generator!)
Thanks given by:
(08-14-2014, 05:13 AM)Null Byte Wrote:  so when's the grand finale?

Will it even take place? Looks so dead..

[Image: 78f0db68c4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08-27-2014, 03:23 PM)Dr.Death Wrote:  
(08-14-2014, 05:13 AM)Null Byte Wrote:  so when's the grand finale?

Will it even take place? Looks so dead..
Totally...will this continue or what?Wanna know the winner :P

(09-04-2014, 01:00 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  HO FA!
What?

Silverthorn edited this post 09-04-2014 05:11 PM because:
That!

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
HO FA!

Edit: because it seems that the statement above is somewhat unknown to the public, I shall spell it out: Dear gentlemen, could you please elaborate the latest status of your match-appointments, ie. when you are going to fight the remaining matches. Thank you for your cooperation!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2014, 01:00 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  HO FA!

Edit: because it seems that the statement above is somewhat unknown to the public, I shall spell it out: Dear gentlemen, could you please elaborate the latest status of your match-appointments, ie. when you are going to fight the remaining matches. Thank you for your cooperation!

I just read this now.
I still haven't seen my opponent (prince_freeza) online in the chatroom nor have he replied to my PM and I haven't seen him online in hamachi either. According to the Who Was Online Today he's supposed to be online almost daily though.
aka Verdusk

Thanks given by:
(06-13-2014, 04:14 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  
  • If two opponents do not fight each other (due to organizational problems), a winner will be chosen randomly by me.
So is there any chance this will keep going or is it officially over?
[Image: 78f0db68c4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(09-22-2014, 01:35 PM)Dr.Death Wrote:  
(06-13-2014, 04:14 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  
  • If two opponents do not fight each other (due to organizational problems), a winner will be chosen randomly by me.
So is there any chance this will keep going or is it officially over?

THIS WILL KEEP GOING ON!

Yeah, so, Riki is kind of unresponsive, so mozhoku (former octoplus) wins just like that. prince_freeza resigned, so LeoGautama advances.

WHICH MEANS:
LeoGautama vs. mozhoku
the winner of the above vs. Azriel

Haah, this is taking much longer than I anticipated but eh, it will be finished one way or the other :p

Thanks given by:
octoplus(aka mozhoku) will be able to play soonest on 4 & 5th of October since he'll be in dormitory for this and next week.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(09-22-2014, 04:57 PM)mfc Wrote:  octoplus(aka mozhoku) will be able to play soonest on 4 & 5th of October since he'll be in dormitory for this and next week.

I'd like to know if I can contact him other than through PM here. Does he regularly come to the chat, as well?
aka Verdusk

Thanks given by:
(10-17-2014, 12:57 PM)LeoGautama Wrote:  
(09-22-2014, 04:57 PM)mfc Wrote:  octoplus(aka mozhoku) will be able to play soonest on 4 & 5th of October since he'll be in dormitory for this and next week.

I'd like to know if I can contact him other than through PM here. Does he regularly come to the chat, as well?

Well, as it turns out, moz's internet is in a state where it's not possible for him to fight, unfortunately. Hence, I had disqualify him.

Sorry for the long delay! You're now facing Azriel. Hope this match will be fought a little sooner :p

Thanks given by: