Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Different curve frame sequences with hit_Fa: 14
Hey guys,

I am planning to do a chase ball with hit_Fa: 14. After some testing with Julians Skull Blasts I realized that there is something really tricky to do for me. Actually, I want to have different animations depending on the t3 object flying down or up during the curve frames (50-59). First thing I thought of was a specific ik8 which is located up (or down) on the z axis of the t3 object. If the chase ball moves up to go to the curve frames it would trigger the ik8 which would lead the ball to seperate set of curve frames. But this would not work very well since the t3 object can also go up or down while flying straight. A better option could be to locate the ik8 beneath the t3 object with a matching dvx value. Since it has to slow down for the curve frames it would trigger the ik8 when entering the curve frames. But with this way I cannot determine if the t3 object is flying up or down the z axis.

Next does work in the curve frames so I basically plan to add 50-54 for curve animation (up) and 55-59 for curve animation. (down)

If possible, I need a solution where the chasing effect would be as fluent as possible and the trajectory is not influenced in any way. I also do not want to trigger the second curve animation in frame 50. I want it to happen before so that it will look smooth with the 2 sets of sprites for each curve animation.

Please note that this is just a plan. I can´t show any dc or sprites yet as I want to see first if it is even possible.

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Different curve frame sequences with hit_Fa: 14 - by Arokh - 08-19-2016, 07:07 AM