Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Toaru Majutsu no Index:Science & Magic
Mod that has been around a long time, but could never find for download, some days ago I learned that one of my friends had.

This mod was made in PDK, but there is some States, Effects and etc extras, the Mod is very well done, but does not provide a Stage mode, versus mode only.

I think I was looking for a galley so long ago! Made by Sanji207

Video:

Link: Here
Thanks given by: Gespenst , Ariyan , mfc
I can't believe people made a lf2 mod out of it :D

This is a very effort wasted mod.
They even added a vending machine as a weapon and the protective robot near it lol.
With the sound effects and anime's themes, it was a really awesome thing to experience^^
misaka's sisters had some good sound pack :)

No index character? i am disappoint.

Eh touma is supposed to cancel magic with his hand and accelerator supposed to be too op but they balanced stuff out to make it playable it seems.

Really disappointing that our forum doesn't have those people who made this mod real.

7/10 for mod because i dont like ntsd style on lf2 mods, i feel it's too confusing to play.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: MH-LABEEB
misaka's sisters had some good sound pack.
اللە
Sounds.Where Can I get Sound Resources.
Give me a link where I found Many Sound Effects.
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
Looks really good! Too many cutscenes though.

Offtopic @Labeeb (Click to View)
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
Well There are Many people Who made many Lf2 Mods and uplods The video to the YouTube.We see it and get amazed.We don't know Who made those lf2 mods.And By a youtube video,seeing it how can we Find the mod.
Its Called (Easy showed but getting Impossiable)
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
sorry for gravedig, but anyone's still got a download link? the link posted up there is dead
make sure to check my sprites!
I guarantee your eyes won't hurt! At least, they won't hurt too much :p !
Thanks given by:

I played the game but the game is not complete it's doesn't have stage mode or battle mode to be exact
I don't how I can give the game to you I tried putting it in folder and and there is a error try searching hard in google
and if you find a RAR file download WinRar and try it out to play the game!!
Thanks given by:
started a google-offensive, found absolutely nothing. all download links are dead. nobody's got the link?
make sure to check my sprites!
I guarantee your eyes won't hurt! At least, they won't hurt too much :p !
Thanks given by:
(06-30-2017, 09:22 AM)the mad maskman Wrote:  started a google-offensive, found absolutely nothing. all download links are dead. nobody's got the link?

try this Link
Thanks given by: the mad maskman
(03-23-2015, 08:31 PM)EpicMickeyBR Wrote:  Mod that has been around a long time, but could never find for download, some days ago I learned that one of my friends had.

This mod was made in PDK, but there is some States, Effects and etc extras, the Mod is very well done, but does not provide a Stage mode, versus mode only.

I think I was looking for a galley so long ago! Made by Sanji207

Video:

Link: Here

Does anyone know the code to unlock the guest characters? The readme is all numbers.
Thanks given by: