Good char, good ideas
Here's my feedback :P

(05-06-2013, 02:14 PM)The Hari Wrote:  [Image: 357hul3.png]
As YinYin said, now it's counter attack - defend+(getting hit)+J
This is just damn nice move. I love it :P
But it seem to be... missing something whenever i look at it :(

(05-06-2013, 02:14 PM)The Hari Wrote:  [Image: mvi04x.png][Image: 32zoxav.jpg]
run attack+A(+A)
There is always no arrow in his quiver right? So you need to add the summoning arrow effect to the quiver
And i recommend a more creative move. Something like: Use his bow to perform a powerful upper blow and then summon an arrow and shoot enemy in the air

(05-06-2013, 02:14 PM)The Hari Wrote:  [Image: 9h0y12.png]
JA - summon arrow
Too bad that he can summon only 1 arrow. He have a big quiver for nothing. So let's make him be able to summon up to 5 or 6 arrows.
This can chain to some new moves like:
A: Shoot an arrow.
D>A: Multiple arrows. Shoot all the arrows he has at once (like Henry's DJA)
D>J: Rapid fire. Shoot until he's out of arrow. DJA will shoot Bomb Arrow instead.
Give him a warning sound or sprite when his quiver is full.
And give him some arrows in the quiver when they are summoned, too.

(05-06-2013, 02:14 PM)The Hari Wrote:  [Image: 30icahl.png][Image: 2ln7fxl.png]
Just details, extended animations for pick up items and drinking.
I think it will be better if he put his picked item attached with his special belt (make him one xD) instead of quiver.
Forget it. YinYin's right.

(05-06-2013, 02:14 PM)The Hari Wrote:  [Image: 15nt05s.jpg][Image: 19qqae.jpg]
Now he can shoot every item.
Nice! Woohoo!

(05-06-2013, 02:14 PM)The Hari Wrote:  [Image: 1r9rvs.jpg]
Bomb arrow - D>J
frames of explosion:
[Image: 2cra8fl.jpg]
I really like the attack :D But a bomb on the tip of an arrow looks...
Why don't you make a black arrow like this one? :D
[Image: 35ac4c42f9cfa9d546991bf759ecc6df?ts=1268...ctyp=other]

(05-06-2013, 02:14 PM)The Hari Wrote:  [Image: 11jvoma.png][Image: 5y7wog.png]
Arrow Rain - D^A
Something like Shawn's attack from HF
The arrows fall not naturely and slow. Arrow Rain suppose to be arrows falling at random spot in an area, like rain.
Henry's Hellmove in R-LF2 is a perfect example.

(05-06-2013, 02:14 PM)The Hari Wrote:  [Image: 2yxotb4.png]
All his arrows and effects. He is using the same power like Henry for his super arrow.
Give it a different color :D

Robyn is interesting :D Maybe my feedback is too much but i really hope that he will be improved and finished soon.
Waiting for the next release ~

Thanks given by: Memento , The Hari
(05-06-2013, 02:14 PM)The Hari Wrote:  not-even-recoloured-hunter-modification (blame my laziness)
Don't be so hard on yourself, after all he doesn't have the head band anymore. And if you just change his glove colour I think he's good enough.

About the summon action I thought this could be his basic attack action when he is unarmed. But if you like the kicking you can sure keep it that way.
And the one arrow he doesn't shoot, I would really love to see it sticking out of his quiver - just a little to the side so the summoned arrow/item can stick out right beside it. (that way you could also make him summon the bomb arrow and others if you have more ideas instead of shooting it right away)
Also what about his summoned arrows sticking in the ground for some time, ready to be picked up by Robyn?

Good work on all the item shooting, this is what I was looking for. It could be a little faster though (closer to Henrys speed - especially since he needs to reload).

(05-09-2013, 03:38 AM)Jester Wrote:  I think it will be better if he put his picked item attached with his special belt (make him one xD) instead of quiver.
I disagree - this is the whole point of this character.
(05-09-2013, 03:38 AM)Jester Wrote:  The arrows fall not naturely and slow. Arrow Rain suppose to be arrows falling at random spot in an area, like rain.
Henry's Hellmove in R-LF2 is a perfect example.
Or Shawns arrow rain in Hero Fighter. I agree this could look better.
Thanks given by: Jester , The Hari
(05-09-2013, 12:38 PM)YinYin Wrote:  I disagree - this is the whole point of this character.
You are right. My bad. I understand that the interesting stuff here is he can shoot out the weapons. The belt idea just came into my mind when i saw he put the sickle in the quiver with its blade still pop out at the bottom of the quiver. It looks quite ... illogical xD.
I thought about it clearly again. Maybe the solution will be rotating the weapon and make the sickle's blade at the top of the quiver?

And his basic attack, making him swinging his bow would be nice. Robyn somehow reminds me about Sagittarius in Felix's RN-LF2.

Does it sound confusing? My English is not good -_-
Thanks given by:
No - what's wrong with a quiver that has holes at the bottom?
Thanks given by:
Even the quiver has holes at the bottom, it still can't fit the sickle D: Even the way in can't handle it -_-
Thanks given by:
i think its good the way it is, nobody should go massing up things with the char...
<a href="http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=7273/">my sprites</a>
arts forum (Click to View)
my projects (Click to View)
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
BROFIST ...........
Thanks given by:
Well in any case I'd say that quiver is damn special. It can hold any item, from a bottle to a knife or an arrow.
It could be a special mechanism that allows sticking anything to it from the back (thus not actually requiring to push in or pull out).
This would also be the perfect reason why he's not carrying more arrows.
Thanks given by:
(05-09-2013, 02:30 PM)YinYin Wrote:  Well in any case I'd say that quiver is damn special. It can hold any item, from a bottle to a knife or an arrow.
It could be a special mechanism that allows sticking anything to it from the back (thus not actually requiring to push in or pull out).
This would also be the perfect reason why he's not carrying more arrows.

Haha i give up xD
Gonna wait for The Hari to release the next version then :P
Thanks given by:
Was playing with Robyn and found out another issue.
After summoning an arrow, if we use Bomb Arrow, Robyn will shoot both arrows at once (the summoned one and the Bomb one)
And BOOM, they hit and exploded right in front of him.
Thanks given by:
woohoo, reply after a week :P edit: oh wait more than week
(05-09-2013, 12:38 PM)YinYin Wrote:  Don't be so hard on yourself, after all he doesn't have the head band anymore. And if you just change his glove colour I think he's good enough.
Really no one noticed that bow also is modified? :P
And i can't find any other color that fit for his gloves. Actually i reply here, without link to new version, because i wanted to ask you about opinion: do you want Robyn with creepy new face?
[Image: 332xwg3.png]
Something like this. Maybe i should also edit shape of face, because now he looks fat. Ugh, Hunter without glasses really looks ugly.

(05-09-2013, 12:38 PM)YinYin Wrote:  And the one arrow he doesn't shoot, I would really love to see it sticking out of his quiver - just a little to the side so the summoned arrow/item can stick out right beside it. (that way you could also make him summon the bomb arrow and others if you have more ideas instead of shooting it right away)
I don't underastand this. Do you mean, that his summoned arrow should stick out from quiver, or edit these small arrows on every sprite.

(05-09-2013, 12:38 PM)YinYin Wrote:  Also what about his summoned arrows sticking in the ground for some time, ready to be picked up by Robyn?
Done. Arrow can be pick up, only if he missed.

Damn Robyn, I can't even start Julius.

Thanks given by: ossiee , Jester