Poll: Keep the sign on his back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, you should definately keep it
77.97%
46 77.97%
It's not important / I don't know
15.25%
9 15.25%
No, get rid of it
6.78%
4 6.78%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Goku & SSJ Goku (release!)
Instant transmission looks sick
But I don't like how he looks when he does kamehameha.
Maybe you can use mine as a base
[Image: ZYPNv.png]
I used the sprites from Jump Ultimate Stars as a reference. (it was so hard getting the legs right :( )
Check it out here:
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/objects/2/2/Sprite/Goku.png

Can't wait for meteor combination :)
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2011, 03:36 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Instant transmission looks sick
But I don't like how he looks when he does kamehameha.
Maybe you can use mine as a base
[Image: ZYPNv.png]
I used the sprites from Jump Ultimate Stars as a reference. (it was so hard getting the legs right :( )
Check it out here:
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/objects/2/2/Sprite/Goku.png

Can't wait for meteor combination :)

I thought about using it as a base, but I didn't feel like using some other person's sprites XD
Well, I'll be sure to use the second sprite and probably the third as well.. as yours looks so much better than mine^^"
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
If any I'd rather you use the 4th lol - the thing that turned me off the MOST was the shooting stance, I don't think we should see that much BACK. especially since his feet are facing forward.
Thanks given by: Memento
What kind of effect shall I add when the kamehameha wave hits the ground?

- a white flash that fills the screen
- an explosion
- no effect, only the beam fading...

Or something else perhaps?

edit: yeah, it's for meteor combination
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
You should add a white flash on the entire screen since this is a very new concept! Rest other options are simply boring. An explosion-what to do with a explosion? It's very often every time you see an explosion occurs in little fighter. A fading beam-Each and every beam fades nothing new you see.
Thanks given by:
I'm gonna assume this is for meteor combination.
Hmmm... as the anime and other games have it maybe you should do that which is kinda fusing your 1st and 2nd idea.
When it hits it does a Energy Explosion (sorta like the ugly explosive wave I made) and while that's happening the screen fades white! and fades out :D
Thanks given by:
[Image: Goku-Meteor-Combination.gif]

Meteor Combination!

Haven't done the explosion for it yet, but I think I will add it.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
Wow, good job, it looks very good keep it up ;)
Thanks given by:
nice, but isn't it a normal goku move? anyways
after you add the explosion I was thinking maybe make a ball of white light grow quickly from the explosion then cover the screen white for like half a second then fade out.

How is it gonna work? like he flys a certain distance with a catch? once the enemy is caught he lets go (in terms of DC) then starts the combo?
Thanks given by:
(08-30-2011, 10:38 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  nice, but isn't it a normal goku move? anyways
after you add the explosion I was thinking maybe make a ball of white light grow quickly from the explosion then cover the screen white for like half a second then fade out.

How is it gonna work? like he flys a certain distance with a catch? once the enemy is caught he lets go (in terms of DC) then starts the combo?

Yes, that's how it works.

Yea, it's a normal Goku move, but I didn't remember untill I was almost done x] But, if I make normal Goku as well, I will keep the move for both characters and make ssj Goku's meteor combination faster and even flashier. And that idea with the light growing from the explosion, seems like a great idea to me ;)
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by: