Poll: Should I continue this project?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
83.33%
5 83.33%
no
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stage: Adventure LF2
One of the sprites got a small update (screenshot too). In case you don't want to download it again, here is the sprite that you can replace. Also readme updatet too :p I didnt forgot to mention v10 in it

For more read the first post.

thanks to all who are downloading and have fun playing! :D
Thanks given by:
The first 4 stages were not bad, though I had to use an overpowered character to avoid getting killed within seconds of starting stage 3...

However, I found that stage 5-7 got quite boring after a while, it just kept spawning an endless amount of bandits which even eventually wiped out my entire group, leaving me as the only survivor... Not sure if this was intended or if I missed something, but IMO it doesn't make the stage challenging, it makes the stage tedious.
Thanks given by:
well if you are a good player you can pass stage 3 without an overpowered char.

in 5-7 i dont find anything unusual. you have to kill knight and hero then all soldiers (bandits/hunters), so you pass the stage.
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2013, 08:09 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  well if you are a good player you can pass stage 3 without an overpowered char.

in 5-7 i dont find anything unusual. you have to kill knight and hero then all soldiers (bandits/hunters), so you pass the stage.

Ok fine I admit I suck :(

This is the part I was referring to, no matter how many times I kill the bandits they just keep coming endlessly from those holes in the ground...

[Image: wat.png][/URL]
Thanks given by:
Maybe try hitting the holes?
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
(07-09-2013, 05:18 AM)Electric Shock Wrote:  Maybe try hitting the holes?

That didn't work either... I tried jumping on them too but that also didn't work. However I found that pressing F9 allowed me to proceed.
Thanks given by:
Ok so Is that the end Won't u Create more Stages.
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
Maybe not..
I played and finished it last year, and i think its still the same
Thanks given by:
Yea Now there Is new Advance Stage mods.
Its old.Bye..(My last Post on this Thread)
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
Hi guys! no i havent updated anything, if i have done so i would post that. And yea i will not create more stages, since i did 5 stages, so there is nothing to do add more. The advantage of this one is that it is portable, no modified chars. And yes this one is kinda old like 2 years. And why you darkevil post: my last post in this thread? i noticed that in another thread,no need to say that, if you dont want to post then just dont do.
Thanks given by: