Little Fighter Empire - Forums
LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: LF2 Discussion (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) (/showthread.php?tid=9265)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - Eddie - 06-24-2014

If necessary and you need someone to cover someone else, I'm free at any point and can give my hours where I'll be at work and what not, if you do end up involving me and I cannot meet a specific requirement for the opponent I can always tell them or you on that occasion and forfeit, but it's a very slim time that I'm not available on any particular day.

All in all, use this as a last resort if necessary. As Azriel and BP could probably tell anyone from a long time ago, I sucked then, I probably am not much better now. However it could still be fun.

Eddie

Edit (Mark II):
On that note, times where I definately cannot/will not be online due to work (up to 29th):

Saturday 28th - (GMT +1 and To Be Confirmed/Subject to Change): 15:00 - 20:00
Sunday 29th - (GMT +1): 15:00 - 20:00

Offering help... like a BAWSE!

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - Bupkis - 06-24-2014

Is it ok I don't use hamachi instead I use lf2 lobby

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - Conqueror - 06-25-2014

I use Hamachi and Lobby both.
Im active in here.I visit here everyday,but i cant be online at 21:00p.m-09:00a.m GMT+7
But my problem is Kevin is online at those time..:(

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - Nyamaiku - 06-25-2014

(06-24-2014, 06:00 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  Situation addressed, measures taken. I have sent PMs to the respective participants. In case they continue being dead, they'll get kicked.
its not that im being dead...its just that my opponent aint responding...so how should i deal with this?

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - Silverthorn - 06-25-2014

As I wrote in the PM, for easiness, I sent it to all participants that haven't fought yet. If your opponent doesn't respond in time, he'll be replaced.

(06-25-2014, 05:45 AM)Nyamaiku Wrote:  so how should i deal with this?
Just dealwithit.gif
I know who is playing the active part in each of the remaining pairing, and it's clear that the matches are single-sidedly torpedoed.

There is really nothing you'll have to do. And that's why I am awesome :)

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - Bupkis - 06-25-2014

I just have 1 problem my computer is not functioning well

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - Silverthorn - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 08:52 AM)Evan Izaak Wrote:  I just have 1 problem my computer is not functioning well

Well, you have one week to get it up running again, else you'll auto-lose the next match and be out of the tournament altogether. This assumes, of course, that your computer is so much destroyed that you cannot even run LF2 or the lobby.

---

For those that are interested in knowing if their counterpart read a sent PM, you can check it on the tracking-page of your User CP. Messages that are unread will be displayed at the bottom of the page.

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - Conqueror - 06-26-2014

(06-25-2014, 01:53 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  
(06-25-2014, 08:52 AM)Evan Izaak Wrote:  I just have 1 problem my computer is not functioning well

Well, you have one week to get it up running again, else you'll auto-lose the next match and be out of the tournament altogether. This assumes, of course, that your computer is so much destroyed that you cannot even run LF2 or the lobby.

---

For those that are interested in knowing if their counterpart read a sent PM, you can check it on the tracking-page of your User CP. Messages that are unread will be displayed at the bottom of the page.
Well Kevin did not read my PM.Are the "Non-active ones" gonna be kicked out before Saturday?

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - Dragon5 - 06-26-2014

I found something going on with Rhino.Freak while on A-MAN's forum:

Quote:Last visit : Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:15 am
Status : Leaving for hometown for a week or 2, take good care of forum guys

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - Silverthorn - 06-26-2014

[Image: 6qCYHMPtBDTqqKhHOTSOTvckCIQXi.jpg]
...will assign dead participants tomorrow (~8pm gmt) according to an advanced randomizing function which primarily consists of throwing a dice. As I haven't received a response from the third possible participant, that spot is still open. Read: if you're still interested in joining, you'll get a spot in there. Otherwise, that person to-be-replaced is lucky and might fight a second round in the losers-bracket.