Little Fighter Empire - Forums
LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: LF2 Discussion (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) (/showthread.php?tid=9265)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - AmadisLFE - 07-09-2014

Well, you are, because We couldn't arrange a fight because we are from literally from different time zones, and Blue Phoenix, might have chosen a random number generator, or randomly chose me for no reason at all, so you automatically got disqualified.

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - Bupkis - 07-09-2014

oh I see thx for telling me

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - Silverthorn - 07-18-2014

(07-18-2014, 04:46 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  i guess we need a new deadline for the tournament?
You will get a new deadline. If possible, try to get this round done till the upcoming

sunday, 8pm gmt.

The fights which are still due are:
  • LutiChris vs. Conqueror (unless both accept the rulebreak stated in this post)
  • The winner of the above pairing vs. LeoGautama
  • Riki vs. Azriel

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - LutiChris - 07-18-2014

we scheduled a date when lfe had crashed. i'll be really busy this week with work and all >.>

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - Bamboori - 07-19-2014

octoplus 4 -1 bamboori
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5

oh look who cant handle a little lag

i demand subchars as a playable option for next tournament :p

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - Riki - 07-19-2014

1:4 Azriel
Amazing Matches, with ~~400ms delays. Well Azriel has experience playing on delays, and this is my first international tournament, so I never met such a lags.

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - LeoGautama - 07-21-2014

The new deadline (Sunday 8pm GMT) has passed so I guess LutiChris won that one then?

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - Silverthorn - 07-21-2014

I'll just copypaste a related PM:
LutiChris Wrote:i contacted conqueror and let him know i'll be able to sometime wednesday-thursday

So, @Leo: if you are totally into it, you can fight both and post the respective result after their encounter has been publicized :D

I'm totally chill right now, so yeah, deadline of this round is something like Thursday or so :p

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - LutiChris - 07-24-2014

Conqueror vs LutiChris
0 - 1

The Last Match

RE: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014) - Silverthorn - 07-24-2014

Ooookay, let's call this round (kind of) done! Now, we're approaching the finals! OMG, ARE YOU EXCITED?!?!?!?!!!?!!

So, the fights that are to take place now are the following:
  • Azriel vs. Dr.Death (Match O)
  • Riki vs. octoplus (Match AB)
  • LeoGautama vs. LutiChris (Match AA)
  • prince_freeza vs. Winner of AA (Match AC)
  • Winner of AB vs. Winner of AC (Match AD)
  • Winner of AD vs. Loser of O

As you can see, quite a number of consecutive matches taking place. Would be cool if you could therefore schedule your matches soon enough.

Jfyi, I'm currently not at home, meaning that my internet cannot deal with it keep up with a livestream. Decent upload should be back on Aug 1. I'm personally most excited about the Azriel-Dr.Death-match, so if you two could wait a bit (seeing that there isn't really that much for you two to do in the winners bracket :p) until I can stream that would be great :D

@ Ram the Don's mod edit: NOT AT HOEM
@ the edit of Ram the Don's mod edit: NOW IT IS WHAT U GONNA DO NOW