Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Zack v0.91 out now - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Projects (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Releases (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Thread: Zack v0.91 out now (/showthread.php?tid=4468)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: [W.I.P] Zack - hell fightter - 07-16-2011

okay im back and working! had some problems with comp then internet! but im back and working hard

RE: [W.I.P] Zack - Electric2Shock - 07-16-2011

For the ones who want the BG
>>clicky<<
Sorry Marshall :p

RE: [W.I.P] Zack - hell fightter - 07-21-2011

there is really much to be done :c i wanted to edid much sprites, i wanted to add new move and stuff... but my computer keep on breaking :/ i might be of till i get new one or repair that one so (to marshal) if theres nothing to improve in dc (i would only change mp cost) i think we should realese it tought im not satisfacted with non finished char :/ since i have no monay to repair it again i might be gone :/ so i leave decision to marshal :C

if you think its ready then realese it, if you want wait for me to get back just wait :/ even if you realese it we cvan finish it layter decision is up to you :C
greatings guys

RE: [W.I.P] Zack - Marshall - 07-21-2011

As far as I know, there hasn't really been a more than decent character release for LF2 in quite some time. I mean if there have been more than 2 since the now near legendary Maveric by Matt and YinYin, it must have been parties that I haven't been invited to D: Until NAO! 4 realz.

The project of Zack has been ongoing for quite some time now, and unless you're living unda teh rAwk, u'll know that imma da DCer >:[

"What took u guyz?" some n00b may ask.

Well, we took our time to make sure we're happy with it. The great thing about partnering with hell fighter is that we are both really critical of ourselves, and at the same time, not afraid to bitchslap tell each other when something is not as good as it could be. Plus we both are busy with bedding hot chicks, slaying dragons, slaying hot chicks and bedding dragons. Point being, this is a hobby, and we both love it. Hell Fighter knows that he's not the best spriter, I know I've gave up on DC long ago. The sprites are not extremely detailed, the DC is simple and old fashioned; but together, we just want to create something cool. Something that would make you go "wow", and for that, plenty of thought and time has been invested into it.

If you still aren't frantically searching for the download link in this post / haven't installed Zack by now upon finishing reading this post, then you're officially a total tool who doesn't know what's good for yourself. You'll become the laughing stock of your friends (even the ones you made up), your loving mummy and daddy think you're a disgrace and kick your arse out of the house probably having serious mental problems or having issues with sorting out your life priorities.

Ur ghey if you don't click me Srsly

EDIT: for the sake of Silva, Maveric is still a better character

RE: [W.I.P] Zack - bashscrazy - 07-21-2011

It's pretty sweet!
love all the red electric flashy skills.

A problem - the Zack_0_mirror.bmp isn't actually mirrored but easily fixable lol

The Electromagnetic Field is just awesome! the red dust effect at the bottom is a nice touch
I also like how he comes with his own BG

I think the Electric blast should be a bit changed. Like if you get hit by it, it sends you back and starts flying up in teh sky. When you jump on it when it hits you then when it's flying up in the sky it continously hits you.
So maybe instead of knocking the guy back it sends them up a bit so while it's moving upwards after teh hit it can keep hitting them.

Unless ofcourse it was meant to be made that way.

RE: [W.I.P] Zack - Whaat - 07-21-2011

Lol, when doing DvJ and your mana runs out you just disappear xp
The char is nice, like i had thought, efects are superb.
But i can really see it's infinished ;< the wpoints are little off, dvxs and dvys are too small in elbow slam etc. i would have thought enemy to be blasted away in elbow slam, but now it just falls right away to it's nose ;<
I hope to see this someday fully finished.

@bash:
problem noted

@Whaat
would be helpful if you mentioned which frames have wpoint problems =P

and yeah, Discharging Drop is quite unfinished as new sprites are needed

RE: [W.I.P] Zack - bashscrazy - 07-21-2011

(07-21-2011, 05:28 PM)Whaat Wrote:  Lol, when doing DvJ and your mana runs out you just disappear xp

Yeah it uses a lot of mana (but I guess that's cause it's meant to be used with LOTS of enemies around)- but you don't disappear o.o?
He hovers above ground with some red lighting effects on him and red sparks flying around him

Some problems fixed version (all the other links in this thread has been fixed as well)
1) correct mirror sprites
2) higher accuracy for Electric Blast
3) no more disappearing act for Electromagnetic Field

RE: Zack v0.91 out now - Sonic Boom - 07-22-2011

Awesome Char!
tested him today!
Plz add some more moves!