Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Contest #22: Spriting challenge - Theme 4 (Female) - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Empire Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Contests (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Thread: Contest #22: Spriting challenge - Theme 4 (Female) (/showthread.php?tid=10142)

Contest #22: Spriting challenge - Theme 4 (Female) - Silverthorn - 11-29-2015

The goal of this contest was to create several sprites, each with their own theme. This thread is dedicated to the

4th theme: Female

In total, 7 entries have been submitted to this category! These are the entries (in no particular order):
[Image: lfe_contest_female_by_janisarcane-d9fzxzb.gif] @Arcane
[Image: O6jamgU.png] Anon 1
[Image: UvwB3B2.gif] Anon 2
[Image: bWDFRg4.png] Anon 3
[Image: d77e81f.png] Anon 4
[Image: Ho0CKhl.png] Anon 5
[Image: 7j4LRP1.png] Anon 6

Please vote for your favorite(s) till Sunday, December 6th!!

Subsequenty, the scoreboard will be determined as follows:
  • The winner of this poll receives 11 points, the second receives 10, the third gets 9, and so on.
  • If two places tie, they will receive equal points. For example: there are two winners --> both will receive 11 points, the next lower in votes will be treated as third and hence receives 9 points.
  • I am keeping track of who gets how many points. In the end, I will sum those up, announce the scoreboard, and, of course, the winners.

May the odds be ever in your favor :p

RE: Contest #22: Spriting challenge - Theme 4 (Female) - mfc - 11-29-2015

[Image: bWDFRg4.png] she just looks so beautiful. Colors so go well together.

[Image: 7j4LRP1.png] cool cat ears and awesome minimalistic perfection.

2 Votes this time! Such art, much work, very pixels, so gurls. wow Anon3kun and Anon6kun!

RE: Contest #22: Spriting challenge - Theme 4 (Female) - Gespenst - 11-30-2015

[Image: lfe_contest_female_by_janisarcane-d9fzxzb.gif] - Sprite looks perfect, one thing as with Justin Knight. THe animation could be smoother, had more frames and make it look less choppy with the haird movement and so.

[Image: O6jamgU.png]- It's hard to recognize the object she is holding.

[Image: UvwB3B2.gif]- The animation might be unique but with such movement it looks wierd:
1. Reused parts and streched, rotated and stuff.
2. Why no breathing?

[Image: bWDFRg4.png]- A happy one. Again, he should have learned how to make less psycho eyes by now but I like it.

[Image: d77e81f.png]-Kinky. Why doing such thing to her. Gratz for lf-ish female sprite. Maybe shoes could fit more with the rest of the clothes but that's a human which like to wear whatever it wants.

[Image: Ho0CKhl.png]- A beautiful lady, Like it. Boots looks sharp and upper body ain't sharp, please avoid such thing next time

[Image: 7j4LRP1.png] Hmn.

RE: Contest #22: Spriting challenge - Theme 4 (Female) - Jahvansi - 11-30-2015

(11-30-2015, 02:15 PM)Sänger Wrote:  [Image: lfe_contest_female_by_janisarcane-d9fzxzb.gif] - Sprite looks perfect, one thing as with Justin Knight. THe animation could be smoother, had more frames and make it look less choppy with the haird movement and so.

thx for the comment man :)

I know the animation is not that smooth, I wanted to keep the 4 frames breathing tho as in LF2 ;)

RE: Contest #22: Spriting challenge - Theme 4 (Female) - Gespenst - 11-30-2015

(11-30-2015, 04:49 PM)Arcane Wrote:  
(11-30-2015, 02:15 PM)Sänger Wrote:  [Image: lfe_contest_female_by_janisarcane-d9fzxzb.gif] - Sprite looks perfect, one thing as with Justin Knight. THe animation could be smoother, had more frames and make it look less choppy with the haird movement and so.

thx for the comment man :)

I know the animation is not that smooth, I wanted to keep the 4 frames breathing tho as in LF2 ;)

That's actualy good thing to set boundaries and try to fit in in those :)
I realy like the way you did this sprite, :) catched my eye from the begining

RE: Contest #22: Spriting challenge - Theme 4 (Female) - Hate - 11-30-2015

[Image: UvwB3B2.gif]
This guy is using Spriter :O !! isnt it some sorta cheating :p .. man I should learn how to use it ...

RE: Contest #22: Spriting challenge - Theme 4 (Female) - Jahvansi - 11-30-2015

Hm I dont think so Housemate.
I know who made this and I never heared of him using spriter or Spine...

It looks much more like a lot of deforming, which can be done in photoshop and this guys know so much techniques in PS.
Compare that sprite to this monster:

[Image: 6pXCL2n.gif]

they obviously used same technique in animating

RE: Contest #22: Spriting challenge - Theme 4 (Female) - Jahvansi - 12-02-2015

jesus I'm so sory but this came to my head and I cant unsee it Shock

[Image: f6ft728.gif]

pls dont take that offensive and I hope this doesnt affects anyones votes^^ :3

RE: Contest #22: Spriting challenge - Theme 4 (Female) - A-Man - 12-02-2015

Pfft, the ad made things look so easy. Gave this Spriter a try and did this -.-:
While the monster might've used a similar technique, I don't think its the case with the girl.

RE: Contest #22: Spriting challenge - Theme 4 (Female) - Silverthorn - 12-06-2015

Polls closed! Thanks for your votes!

Please keep an eye on the entries-thread where I will reveal the results in a moment :)