Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Pf's Artworks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, i will share some artworks mostly old ones from my blog:

[Image: tumblr_static_2jdffj5t87k0cwg0c4swwokcw.png]

Hero Fighter (Click to View)
Original Creations (Click to View)
Sketchbook (Click to View)
Prince of Persia (Click to View)

Cool! And yeah saw them already as you posted a thread similar to this at hfe. :)
Hey Pf, you really got some amazing drawing talent!
Keep it up, mate!
Firen

I like how you make them faced DBZ STYLE! Nice one!
some recent works

wip - prince of persia

freeze illustration
[Image: OzMCscL.png]

co worker

another co worker

no idea

I have an idea of what your no idea is ! *wink* *wink*

[Image: sJkFCnH.jpg]

Also, I louveee your portraits! They stand out the most.

also that pop guy, maybe you should check on his right elbow.

Why is your signatue AGD?.. isn't it just AD...
(12-17-2015, 05:08 AM)MnM Wrote: [ -> ]I have an idea of what your no idea is ! *wink* *wink*

riiight now i remember,thanks for the reminder

(12-17-2015, 05:08 AM)MnM Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I louveee your portraits! They stand out the most.
thanks, thought im trying not to do these anymore (esp the ones with clean outline) and stepping out of my comfort zone :P

(12-17-2015, 05:08 AM)MnM Wrote: [ -> ]also that pop guy, maybe you should check on his right elbow.
thanks for pointing that out :D i don't like how lots of things turned out on this one esp the proportions. just give me a little more time to get back in shape its been a while since the last artwork i did xD

(12-17-2015, 05:08 AM)MnM Wrote: [ -> ]Why is your signatue AGD?.. isn't it just AD...
force of habit. i use this at work often, (first name,fathers name,last name) thats kind of the way we use signatures here
mafia deaths from previous RaMafia round:

I love those! XD it should become a thing for all rounds lol
Pages: 1 2 3