Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: lf2 - empire mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this threads is usefull
(04-14-2015, 05:57 AM)the lf2 fan Wrote: [ -> ]i want to create an lf2 mod which contains all the thread posted chars{no beta versions of course}

i wanted to ask you guys to post all your chars in a zip file

now you know i cant go on searching all the threads to find chars.

do please post your characters here

Be careful, I wouldn't use any character people made. Not all are of the best quality, and having 3 diffirent versions of Davis for example wouldn't be so good :p. Anyway, you can use my characters, Nino and Goku&SSJ Goku. You can find them on the main site:
- Nino: http://lf-empire.de/lfe-fileplanet/chara...t/767-nino
- Goku: http://lf-empire.de/lfe-fileplanet/chara...u-ssj-goku

It would be good if you could provide more information. What do you want to make exactly, except adding a bunch of pre-made characters? Will the original characters still be in the game? Will you make edits to the characters we post here? I'd vote for "a waste of time" if you're going to include low quality characters, several double-characters, no new stage mode, etc. We could download all the characters we want in our version ourselves. People like diffirent things, so if it is merely for the purpose of saving us the work, without making interesting changes, it would be a waste of time... So please eleborate :)

(04-14-2015, 05:57 AM)the lf2 fan Wrote: [ -> ]i did not know where to post this so i posted in projects

If this is for a mod, this is the right place :)
I didnt expect you to say things like Labeeb.. -.-
anyways, at least, that mod should contain at least something specific that should attract people.. not just some char's mod.
also, until and unless you have some good plans for the mod, i dont think most people would allow you to use their characters.
(04-14-2015, 06:17 AM)Appendix Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt expect you to say things like Labeeb..  -.-
anyways, at least, that mod should contain at least something specific that should attract people.. not just some char's mod.
also, until and unless you have some good plans for the mod, i dont think most people would allow you to use their characters.
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

i am doing this for people's convenience of playing with chars & i don,t want to attract them
(04-14-2015, 05:57 AM)the lf2 fan Wrote: [ -> ]now you know i cant go on searching all the threads to find chars.
Why not?

There are far more characters than one could load into a single lf2 - and the big majority isn't even very fun to play with. So the only real point of this seems to be your unique selection of characters. Like uploading your personal custom lf2 folder containing everything you've liked enough to keep installed (+ occasionally making id overlaps work).
OK OK i agree

but i will zip all the chars into a single file so that you can play with the charecters you like
(04-14-2015, 02:36 PM)the lf2 fan Wrote: [ -> ]OK OK i agree

but i will zip all the chars into a single file so that you can play with the charecters you like

I can see that you want the best for all of us, but this really isn't worth the struggle. We can all go to the mainsite and download & install the characters we want
(04-14-2015, 06:17 AM)Hellblazer Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt expect you to say things like Labeeb.. -.-

Dark-Knight:
First -.-
second- Yea Most people will not allow to use their char coz they are not like Gad.

Lf Fan wrote.....
i am doing this for people's convenience of playing with chars & i don,t want to attract them
[/quote]
Labeeb:
Yea my friend They don't understand our Feelings.

(04-14-2015, 01:54 PM)YinYin Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2015, 05:57 AM)the lf2 fan Wrote: [ -> ]now you know i cant go on searching all the threads to find chars.
Why not?

There are far more characters than one could load into a single lf2 - and the big majority isn't even very fun to play with. So the only real point of this seems to be your unique selection of characters. Like uploading your personal custom lf2 folder containing everything you've liked enough to keep installed (+ occasionally making id overlaps work).

Yea he is right.U just can Keep all characters in a one game.It's imposiable. Exe can't load that much.
Labeeb:
As a example See ....DR ver.5. ..mod.....

(04-14-2015, 02:44 PM)Memento Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2015, 02:36 PM)the lf2 fan Wrote: [ -> ]OK OK i agree

I can see that you want the best for all of us, but this really isn't worth the struggle. We can all go to the mainsite and download & install the characters we want

Hidory Chan:
Zipping all characters in one.
Follow this thread Labeeb will post ever Characters,Mods,Ver.,Weapons,Bg etc in here when his Exam ends.

http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=9625

Also,As labeeb told U can't put all characters in a one game coz Exe will not load that much.
So,He he used his brain and Separated ...The adventure of Lf2 World .....In many Parts.

http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=9545

Soooon....
He will Uplode the Video trailer of that mod.

Thanks.
com'on now...

forget this thread