Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Link pops-up when you click 'read whole thread' in editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you're replying to a post with > 10 replies, you sometimes want to read back further. For this, you get the option to click a link with the text:

'This thread has more than 10 replies. Read the whole thread.'

However, it doesn't pop-up, but makes you leave the editor, which on its turn makes you lose the text you just wrote down.

Because of this, I suggest to make it go to a new tab.

I know ^^ Works as a temporary solution indeed :) It might still happen that you forget or don't know it yet, and you'll lose your post, so the worry is more for others than for myself ;)
As a temporary solution, you can middle click with your mouse to open new links. I do this out of habit now days :D.
(04-01-2015, 04:17 PM)Memento Wrote: [ -> ]@below: I know ^^ Works as a temporary solution indeed :) It might still happen that you forget or don't know it yet, and you'll lose your post, so the worry is more for others than for myself ;)
Loose? What browser are you using that it doesn't remember your filled forms upon going back?
Also clicking things the way you need them by habit seems pretty normal.
(04-01-2015, 07:02 PM)YinYin Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2015, 04:17 PM)Memento Wrote: [ -> ]@below: I know ^^ Works as a temporary solution indeed :) It might still happen that you forget or don't know it yet, and you'll lose your post, so the worry is more for others than for myself ;)
Loose? What browser are you using that it doesn't remember your filled forms upon going back?
Also clicking things the way you need them by habit seems pretty normal.

I'm using chrome.
Same. Not losing posts that way when navigating back here.

edit: never mind, just tested and that only works because I always preview my stuff.
Should be fixed. Clicking "Read the whole thread." should open up in a new tab now.