Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Downtime II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys,

well you surely recognized that LFE was down (again), this time for two days. Simple answer: we got hacked and the webspace was used for several stuff which wasn't in the TOS of my hosting company. So the account was locked and I had to sign a security paper blablabla ...

Problem: Neither me or BluePhoenix got time to fix the major problem right now, so we had to make a choice - choice was to put a write protection on the complete website. This won't have any effect on the forums beside the attachements and avatars are locked - you won't be able to host here anymore, just on external hosts.

That's it for now, have fun here ^^

Bye
Razen
Good job, man :) - Simoneon
It looks as though several posts from after 22 February is deleted, is that a side-effect or something?

EDIT:
An HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is entirely unrelated, right?
(02-27-2013, 08:42 PM)Shane Wrote: [ -> ]It looks as though several posts from after 22 February is deleted, is that a side-effect or something?
Quite a few things were bugged (files, database, etc), so we reverted them to the most recent (while stable & safe) backup.

Edit @ up's edit (:p): yeah, not related. Ignoring it is best :D
oh yeah i forgot - i used a backup from 22th february...
ah yah several posts have been deleted and btw it was very iritating that lfe was down for this much time
Nooooooo! My posts! Aw man!!!
403 errors all over.
Dr. Time was complaining to me over that.
well, the posts in forum games have not gone
hope that everything in this forum gets fixed
Well
When the avatars gonna be enabled? I'm not asking about letting us to host them here, but at least by using other servers?
Pages: 1 2 3