Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Buring Bridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
beautiful
and cool thing you are using rect

to make it look more like wood you should try to create spots similar to the lion forest ground - except give them a wooden texture

edit: and how about you make the orange background a rect too and have the sun with clouds move seperately from the others
So Awesome!
Can you make a DL Link of the BG? :o
Actualy its not very retro since you used AA brush/pencil/other tool
But for fighters, it surely does remind of the old background. I support YinYin in the idea of using a little bmps to make the texture. But yeah, if you wanna save space, then rect is the option.
Finally some free time to finish it.
Uh, i really don't know what to do with ground (wooden texture just in some places doesn't look good imo, and i don't want to put texture on whole bridge).
Every cloud is on separate layer, so now, please tell me, is it looks good.
[Image: rss3e.png]

Okay, to hell with that, no one cares about this bg. I want to just realize and forgot about it, download in first post :P
[Image: mB2k5.png]!!!!!

people didn't reply in your thread for 2 DAYS, we will meet our end pretty soon.
Comets? Ice age? Alien Invasion? Justin Bieber?
Scrape that, it's even worse. People didn't reply in TheHari's thread for more than 2 days!!

okay seriously now.
Stop. Making. Such. A. Fuss. About. Yourself. And. Your. Work.

I love the stuff you are making, in fact i think this BG of yours is beautiful. I simply love it.
Sadly i don't play much lf2 these days so i can't see it as often (your bg i mean)

I would enjoy your work/creations more if there wouldn't be you and your need to get attention quasi as attachment to every one of your creations.

Take it as that please, I love the stuff you do and would like to see more, but i hate how you make a hype about it and feel hurt when you don't get attention for it.
erm.. uhm.. okay, and thanks for cc and sorry for being an a**hole (am I?)
But hey, this only one time, i've never expected a lot of attention. I'm just starting with creating "kinda better" stuffs to LF2.
This background just doesn't look as i wanted, so i'm kinda angry (at myself).
There's one more, at least, add some texture on that blank bridge.
hmm

what else do you have in mind for this bg other than adding wooden texture and separating the clouds into different layers?
(that's all -I could think of to make this perfect)
Pages: 1 2