Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Contest #17: Character Cosplay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
First contest of the new year, let's start with something never seen before :D

Pose as your favorite LF2-character

Requirements:
  • Dress yourself up as an LF2-character
  • Only the original characters, no custom-made ones
  • You may apply post-work to your photos (editing and such) to resemble the respective character clearer
  • One entry per participant
Submit your entries before February 12th!!

Good luck to all participants :)
Are we allowed to add fire-ice effects or fireballs,icicles, whirlwinds, sword(if we can't find a real one, smoke effects, blue auras,.... Via photo editors?
Also different backgrounds?
also recolour for dresses?

Please nobody quote anything from the first post to answer this:P

p.s: bad luck for rudolf:D his clothes seem like hard to find:D
Good idea for cosplay i will participiate :D
,p.s: use bathrobe then just recolour and you are done
Edit:Dam,i just need more ingridients,my colors not rigt,black to other colour,i think that will be hard
(01-08-2012, 12:57 PM)xmfcx Wrote: [ -> ]Are we allowed to add fire-ice effects or fireballs,icicles, whirlwinds, sword(if we can't find a real one, smoke effects, blue auras,.... Via photo editors?
Sure, if you can do it in a convincing manner, why not? :)

(01-08-2012, 12:57 PM)xmfcx Wrote: [ -> ]Also different backgrounds?
Focus is on the outfit; you can underline it with a suiting background but you don't have to.

(01-08-2012, 12:57 PM)xmfcx Wrote: [ -> ]also recolour for dresses?
Yup, allowed :p

(01-08-2012, 01:03 PM)Monolith Wrote: [ -> ]Good idea for cosplay i will participiate :D
Awesome! :)
My hair is short for now and they won't grow up in 22 days:P and i don't have a chance to buy a wig:D can i add hair via photo editing too? Unless i want to be Mark or Sorcerer:D
Whoa! BP, great idea!!
Guess now, we're on a dressing spree.
One good thing about this game, I really like to see your real face one day.Xd
davis or firen for sure :)
but actually it's still Kisuke Urahara which looks like me lol (but he isn't lf2)

Quote:One good thing about this game, I really like to see your real face one day.XD

BP has already showed, i believe Hero destroyer...
(01-08-2012, 01:20 PM)xmfcx Wrote: [ -> ]can i add hair via photo editing too? Unless i want to be Mark or Sorcerer:D
That's pretty much covered in this point:

(01-08-2012, 12:35 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
  • You may apply post-work to your photos (editing and such) to resemble the respective character clearer
;)

I wonder who will dress like Deep or Louis or maybe Knights or Julian. Xd
Speaking about Julian, do you think besides the ten, can we dress like the others, BP?
Edit:
Good one, BP. Templates. Xd
ill take part for sure :D
just not sure yet who to cosplay
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7