Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Gad's News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
What did you do to the ducks?!
Are they blood thirsty zombie ducks? D:

These drawings are great! Making me jealous ;)
I really need to devote some more time to drawing. I think you've re-motivated me Gad, thanks!

I love the whales, and Nyan cat ;D
Your perspective and proportions are nice! (i quite like the stone heart)

I would like to see some refinement in the coloured images, as the shading is really rough on most of them because of the low-opacity streaks. (this excludes the whales).
Why this thread's name is Gad's news it should be Gad's artwork.
Anyways the artwork is great.Those whales are and Assasin are gorgeous. Is something wrong with those ducks? Nice job.
Architecture = awesome >>> Fave
Stone heart = very creative.>>>Fave

Everything is awesome. In the painted wings picture , i think HIS right foot is small. In the random guy , the feet are not level.
adolf whale lol

you have done a good job Gad mate
I like the sketch girl. I had thoughts on what she was holding at first...then I realized they were just headphones lol.
alec Wrote:I think you've re-motivated me Gad, thanks!

ur not the only one haha..
DesignHeaven Whale (Click to View)
DesignHeaven Whale Yay!

(10-09-2011, 10:51 AM)xmfcx Wrote: [ -> ]
DesignHeaven Whale (Click to View)
DesignHeaven Whale Yay!
It's creeper whale goddammit D: have you guys really not heard about minecraft? Please use google D:
Here's what i found by typing ''minecraft creeper'' to Google:
[Image: ss-minecraft-creeper.jpg]
Designheaven hasn't invented this strange green thing, it's Mojang who has made this (and no, he's not a user of LFE).
Thanks for comments :).

[Image: 21cblsg.png]
Another one, what I made about month ago. Now I see that colouring isn't very well...

but stills looks awesome at minor size
[Image: 21cblsg_th.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8