Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Da,Dj,Ua,Uj,Da,Dj,and Ja moves for every character
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody.
I wanted to ask, when my own character is controlled by a computer it never does special moves inputted by Ja . I have already read the thread "Stupid computer".I understood from it that if I change the id into Rudolf's
the Ja move will be done. But the problem is that I am making a mod and most characters have 6 moves including Ja. I understood from the thread too that it can be done by hex editing.So, is there any patch or code that can let every id does the Da,Dj,Ua,Uj,Da,Dj,and Ja moves.

I would appreciate any help.
for lf2 2.0, there is the dll framework.
afaik it includes input intelligence.
I think you should pm someone in the forum and ask them, like: Azriel, Lord Silva.....and ask for help if you want the answers quickly.
(05-12-2011, 03:24 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should pm someone in the forum and ask them, like: Azriel, Lord Silva.....and ask for help if you want the answers quickly.

No.

You can either copy AI or write your own. There is a tutorial for copying AI. Writing your own is a lot of work....
But can you please give me a link of the tutorial and which AI should I copy.
Because I am a beginner at hex.
I don't even know what the AI is.
But I know that it is some of the bytes in the EXE.
Well,
can somebody tell me what should I learn in hex so that I can modify lf2 EXE's.
I mean is there any specific things that I have to learn.
Thanks for that all of you.