Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: I need help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why are the char downloads without mirrors can enybody help how to do create mirrors?Evil:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:s:s:s:s:s:s
sorry ähmmm when you don't know what i mean i mean the chars sprite for example: AngelAdam is movin to right but when i am want to move to the left then he still be in right side but i move to the left this not funny! Help me how do i can create Mirror sprite's:'(
Do you have photoshop, photofiltre or GIMP. If so -
Flip Image Horizontal.

I don't know whether Paint does it.
Normally found in edit. Infact, google it on one of those programs if not.

Edit: I'm pretty sure this questions been asked and answered before - use the search tool please.

Eddie
yes i have photophiltre and i must only copy the image(bmp.) and then flip horizontal really!
question: do you have lf2 2.0a?
if so.. to add normal chars you have to just open the bitmap with paint for example.
Then use the "rotate" or "drehen" (i guess you are german or so). There you should find something like horizental mirroring. ("horizental spiegeln"). Then save it as f.e. bandit_0_mirror using the save as ("speichern als") option.
i hope ive been happy now when i play with adam and i have another problem i will add new moves to a charakter and i need exactly help because the tutorials are not so helpfull please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then.. state your excact problem and make a thread in the dc section, remember to describe your problem properly, and also show your existing code already. I will close this, cause your problem is solved and for dcing check out the dc section.