Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Getting someone to the Enemy´s side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone.

Yesterday I thought: "Why are weapons always good for the player who uses them?"

So I had the following idea: I want to make a stone a stone like weapon1 that, if it gets thrown, will transform into an angry-living stone and attacking the one who threw it.
I already made it so far that it transforms into that angry-stone thingy, but at the end i have the following problem:
Because a weapon joins your team if you grab it, the angry stone will be on your side. Is there any way to fix that without Hex?

Pleasy reply.
http://www.lf-empire.de/en/lf2-empire/da...n-the-evil

maybe this help..., not sure in this special case...
There is:

You can either make it to join enemy side OR make it independent.

Enemys team: Can't remember that one, i think it was something with rebounding.

Independent:
Not very sure either, but you should try to spawn a T3, which spawns a weapon, that "picks your stone up". This should turn the stone into independent.
Does this work during a 1vs1?
I read this, but thought it would only work for stage mode.

Edit: Will try Alblakas method for the independent-thing. Just one moment.
(02-08-2010, 11:57 AM)MH-Razen Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.lf-empire.de/en/lf2-empire/da...n-the-evil

maybe this help..., not sure in this special case...

Won't work, that's a way to copy enemy T0 rather then switch team...

Quote:Does this work during a 1vs1?

Though it's not the thin you need - yes
Wouldn't state 18 work?
Like the stone spawns a T3 or T0 in his flying frames with state 18 and a itr.
I tried the idea from Alblaka, but it didn´t work. Im posting the Codes. Maybe I got something wrong.

I dunno whether you just forgot to post it, but you need an itr:2 to pick up things... (for the stone-picking weapon)

Guess we should wait until Nave or whoever comes online, im quite a newbie when it comes to anything related to weapons ^^
Oh, I completely forgot this part of the picking move. I will write it now.

Edit: Wrote it, but it still doesn´t works.

The new picking-weapon code:

(02-08-2010, 12:54 PM)Alblaka Wrote: [ -> ]Guess we should wait until Nave or whoever comes online, im quite a newbie when it comes to anything related to weapons ^^

I was online tha whole time already, but I also can't help him except with a hex solution...
Pages: 1 2 3