Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Stage lock thing, Silva invented
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, i ain't been in here for a long time:D Anyway the main reason i came here, is because i am having problem with Silva stage lock thing, here's what he told me:
Open Olly, open LF2 with olly. CTRL+G > type in 0042c70c > right click the selected line > binary > fill with nops.
0042c70c - a3 04 90 44 00 - mov [00449004],eax

To save the file : Right click > save to executable > all modifications> copy all | New window > right click > save file.

Here's what i did:
Open Olly, open LF2 with olly. CTRL+G > type in 0042c70c > right clicked the selected line, but then when i looked for binary their wasn't one their:confused: so i looked for the word binary, then found this word:"Search for binary string" then i got confusedrolleyes because it had 3 bits, and i didn't no what to put, so now i am asking you guys so you can help me, embarrassing rightRedface?
anyway please tell me were i went wrong=P and thanks for helping:D
(04-17-2009, 11:12 PM)Madara Uchiha Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, i ain't been in here for a long time:D Anyway the main reason i came here, is because i am having problem with Silva stage lock thing, here's what he told me:
Open Olly, open LF2 with olly. CTRL+G > type in 0042c70c > right click the selected line > binary > fill with nops.
0042c70c - a3 04 90 44 00 - mov [00449004],eax

To save the file : Right click > save to executable > all modifications> copy all | New window > right click > save file.

Here's what i did:
Open Olly, open LF2 with olly. CTRL+G > type in 0042c70c > right clicked the selected line, but then when i looked for binary their wasn't one their:confused: so i looked for the word binary, then found this word:"Search for binary string" then i got confusedrolleyes because it had 3 bits, and i didn't no what to put, so now i am asking you guys so you can help me, embarrassing rightRedface?
anyway please tell me were i went wrong=P and thanks for helping:D

[Image: 39945521.jpg]
WTF!? i must have the old ollgdg, because that doesn't some up on mine.