Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Shutting down when Random is selected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good evening folks, here i am trying to solve a problem which appeared to me while i was mading my LF2 Mod.

Since i've removed all the original chars from the game and placed my own chars (only 2 actually, but i'm planning to put more 7-8), the Random choice in the Character Select Screen simply makes the game shut down, without warnings, error messages or anything else.
When i put back the original chars and keep my own chars, the Random function works properly.

What must i do?!

Portuguese Version / Versão em Português
It's because random doesn't have enough choices... Just add "dummy" characters (add the same character multiple times or something). You need a minimum of 8 characters to ensure it never crashes.
Thanks so much Lord Silva! You really saved my life =D

Btw, i have 2 little questions:

1 - There's anyway to change this "minimum of 8 characters" via Hex?
2 - Are you brazillian?
1)Random is coded in such a way to ensure that people won't get the same character twice in a row, and 2 people won't have the same character. It is some complex algorithm which I can't be bothered understanding + I don't see a point for it.

2)No