Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Little Fighter 2 Evolutions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Guys.

I will finish my creation at 23 - 06 - 2018

Download links (Click to View)
Update links (Click to View)
[Image: XKPctCA.png]
Hitting those lying on ground seems a bit imbalanced to me, to be honest. Also, are there any other features planned, because adding
bdy:
's in the lying-frames doesn't seem awfully complex.

By the way:
[Image: MB1llAR.png]

edit: curses, ninja'd by Gad!
Sorry, but, i has add it on zippyshare too.

And i has test it. I don't know what's wrong.
i will be honest. i don't like the mod as it is right now. firen's ground fire burns you while you're lying on it, and woody has no mana extremely easy to pull of infa. did i also mention that he turns to gad when you press aad? anyway, hitting someone on the ground is a cool mechanic, but you must think of a way to balance it. make it for example possible to flip from lying, or something like that. i hope this helps.
(ALSO REMOVE LOUIS BLOCKING WHEN HE'S IN DOP, TOO OP)
(09-23-2017, 05:26 PM)the mad maskman Wrote: [ -> ]i will be honest. i don't like the mod as it is right now. firen's ground fire burns you while you're lying on it, and woody has no mana extremely easy to pull of infa. did i also mention that he turns to gad when you press aad? anyway, hitting someone on the ground is a cool mechanic, but you must think of a way to balance it. make it for example possible to flip from lying, or something like that. i hope this helps.
(ALSO REMOVE LOUIS BLOCKING WHEN HE'S IN DOP, TOO OP)

I know it, i still thing how to make some character  will refresh if get hit 4 times at lying.
4 is too much. even 3 is too much. also, the problem is that, when hit, the character does not stay in the lying frames, but goes to the injured frames, which means you'll have to mess up with lf2's entire system to achieve such a thing :/.
Maybe you right. But it will not go to injury frame, cause the state is 12.

How about making fire ground damage very less at lying?

Why you not play the survival, that little crazy.
It'd be helpful if you have a demonstration video or screenshots in this thread, it would attract more players.
I think this mod is very nice. I really like the character that Woody can transform to.
Pages: 1 2