Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: A-Mafia: Starting 9th July
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello!

So how many of you would be interested in participating in a new mafia spinoff round? I would like to try hosting one. It will probably be far from typical, so it's not guaranteed that it will work. I would like to try something where player actions have lots of influence, and like Ramafia, I want every player's actions to carry lots of weight.

I would like to have more strategy and mind games. I would also like to introduce elaborate murder schemes for the mafia, where the time and path to the victim's house in the village streets (there will be a village layout) can make a difference. Villagers can choose to sacrifice some sleep and to watch over a street corner for an interval of time during the night, and if their guts feeling was correct, they might be able to catch a glimpse of the silhouette of the perpetrator giving away their physique or some other info that may or may not clear a doubt they had. However, staying up until late can mean sleeping over some of the events during the day.

The day phase will be divided between the accusation phase and the voting phase. In the accusation phase, players can contemplate over clues and discuss what they have all gathered, and at the end, everybody may submit a formal accusation with a name and a reason (which they may choose to leave blank) for the voting phase. In the voting phase, players will vote to lynch one of the accused. Those asleep will not participate in the accusation phase if they have missed half of their required sleep intake, and they will also skip on the voting phase if they have missed more than half.

Private messaging will be prohibited. This is of course impossible to enforce, but I trust everybody has the self-discipline to follow the rules of game without anybody watching over them. Before the end of the day, people will have the chance to send me the game master n messages with a name of the recipient, and their message would be delivered - hopefully only to the designated recipient.

I would like to have a backstory that explains the motive behind the acts of the mafia/group of serial killers. Clues of the story will be hidden in the events of the game, and players will be encouraged to discover them and uncover the grand mystery.

This will probably be a pretty complex game and will thus require some time to plan. I will need to have an idea of the number of players. I'm presuming pretty much everybody studying are done with their exams already, and that people are most free nowadays. So if this is not the case for you (you're still doing exams), do let me know.

So, who's in?

Prospective Participants:
  1. AmadisLFE; Confirmed
  2. Bamboori; Confirmed
  3. Ramond; Confirmed
  4. Rhino.Freak; Confirmed
  5. MangaD; Confirmed
  6. the mad maskman; Confirmed
  7. TORNADO; Confirmed
  8. LutiChris; Confirmed
  9. Hellblazer; Revoked entry
  10. empirefantasy; Confirmed
  11. Simoneon; Confirmed
A mafia game?! HELL YEAH I'M IN!
first
exams are in july for me, but this does sound interesting (especially since i got to like roleplaying).
will the mafia be able to pm each other or will they have to rely on daily messages too?
No, the mafia should have more freedom in that aspect, so probably they'll be free to PM each other.
Oh yes if this goes anywhere I'm totally in.

Also Bamboori what is that, you never were a fan of Mafia games so far :p
sounds interesting, if this starts after 2-3 weeks, I'll likely join.
Ooooh, is New Haven making a comeback? :D

Not joining, in case anybody is wondering.
In. .
would like to get in too, are there any special requirements?
offtopic: btw A-man, is it intended that your username is actually pronounced the same as your actual name?
Nothing besides your honourable presence during the game.

(06-06-2017, 04:27 PM)Silverthorn Wrote: [ -> ]Ooooh, is New Haven making a comeback? :D

Not joining, in case anybody is wondering.
The possibility exists! (I think it would be better than just having it take place in A-Village ..)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6