Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: I think Little Fighter Online can be played now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So recently i asked this guy 阿專 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMksdBp...3ETiyN_Nqw
on how to download little fighter online and he guided me how to. and here the results.

he said to follow instructions on this website
http://ibbs.hk/read.php?tid=119056&page=1

Game Files- https://mega.nz/#F!vExQmK5K!wqdVN73VUahoGP7fksJtgw

3d Analyzer - https://mega.nz/#!OZoxAD7R!EAI_lVXucaSAA...gmGdN9IFVM

He said to download those files from mega and register an account on StartLFO.exe.

So after downloads he said to also install 3d analyzer to run the .exe not sure if necessary.

anyways after all that done follow spiderman fix on analyzer and make it target the LFo exe not starlfo.exe

You want to first load up Startlfo.exe to login and then ue the 3d Analyzer to play the game i think.

Movelist and other stuff

If anyone is playing the game and doesn't know how to interpret the Skills page, here's a guide:
[Image: L9bBB0v.png]
The usual commands are basically D + one or two directions + A or J.
Occasionally, you have DJA, DAA, DJJ.
Those skills with red & blue swirly icons and yellow text resembling what I've circled in green appear to be desperation moves.

Using Julian as an example, his moves are, from left to right:
D^>A - a shoulder bash
DJA(desperation) - dunno, never used it (EDIT: maho_LFO said that this requires you to be at half HP & full MP to use. Based on the gif, its an autocombo of shockwave uppercuts and a soul punch)
D>J - soul punch
D<>A - soul bomb
D^J - big bang
DvA - shockwave (+A again to make a 2nd wave)
D>A - skull blast x2 (+A to spam more)
D^A - uppercut
Dv^J - buff strength & defense
You can also press the green button on the top left to transform.

edit:
Mainsite on what the menu does.

edit2:
LFO in a nutshell:
* No special injury states from regular punching like in LF2/HF. Just keep punching in place until your character uses superpunch. There's no grab.
* A lot of z-axis movement. You can dash(bunnyhop) non-stop for as long as your stamina bar holds.
* You can doubletap ^/v to jump on z-axis. You can doubletap while lying to roll out of lying.
* You can block as long as you hold the defend button.
* You can hold a lot of weapons in your inventory.
* Stage mode - kill enemy, pick up coins, kill last enemy, pick up key, ignore the respawning enemies and go to the next room.
* Apparently most of the characters share the same story mode, only some of the main characters get a unique storyline. From what little I've played, a lot of the characters feel the same too. Even Henry doesn't use his bow except as a special move.

Pretty much a special-move spamfest, especially since your characters will be overleveled.

edit3:
Do take my word with a grain of salt since I only played the first couple levels when I tried and got a very bad impression. EvilSonidow basically said the difficulty would pick up eventually as he got basically instakilled by a werewolf in Stage 16.
I'm using Windows 8.1. For some reason there's a problem running the programs through 3D-Analyze. I keep getting this "error while injecting dll into target process". Any help?
(07-25-2016, 11:42 PM)Dragon5 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using Windows 8.1. For some reason there's a problem running the programs through 3D-Analyze. I keep getting this "error while injecting dll into target process". Any help?
Don't have the same issue here on Windows7, googled around a bit for a general solution.

Right click properties,
1) set ForceDLL.dll and hook_3DA.dll to "read only".
2) set 3DAnalyze.exe to "read only", then change Compatibility (try Windows XP Service Pack 2,3 or Windows 7?) and check "run program as administrator".

Source: here and this video (they are in portugese, but language isn't an issue here)
:'(

Are all chars and moves free?
(07-25-2016, 02:40 PM)STM1993 Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone is playing the game and doesn't know how to interpret the Skills page, here's a guide:
[Image: L9bBB0v.png]
The usual commands are basically D + one or two directions + A or J.
Occasionally, you have DJA, DAA, DJJ.
Those skills with red & blue swirly icons and yellow text resembling what I've circled in green appear to be desperation moves.

Using Julian as an example, his moves are, from left to right:
D^>A - a shoulder bash
DJA(desperation) - dunno, never used it
D>J - soul punch
D<>A - soul bomb
D^J - big bang
DvA - shockwave (+A again to make a 2nd wave)
D>A - skull blast x2 (+A to spam more)
D^A - uppercut
Dv^J - buff strength & defense
You can also press the green button on the top left to transform.
This move only can use when you have half hp and full mp.
like this.
[Image: BXKLiko.gif]
(same of other moves icon.)

I'm a big fan of little fighter online from Hong Kong.
I hope I can answer your question
And sorry for my poor English.

(11-27-2016, 10:30 PM)MrCrafty Wrote: [ -> ]:'(

Are all chars and moves free?
Yes.

=======================

E.G.

There's a site called"LFO Data Museum"
This site have so many data of this game(like story,character,moves,weapon,event memory,etc.)
And you can visit moves area:
https://sites.google.com/site/lfostory/i.../skills_v2
Click the character icon to open their own page, and click the moves name to perview the moves.
Hope you guys enjoy this game.
Do I need to create a Disqus account?
(12-27-2016, 03:13 AM)Evil Sonidow Wrote: [ -> ]Do I need to create a Disqus account?
No, last I tried you shouldn't need to create any accounts at all. During the login page you can input any random thing and it'd still work.
I see. You said the stage was mere move spamfest, get key, ignore respawning enemies and move on.

I'm playing stage 16 or 17 right now, and I came across this huge werewolf that basically instakilled me.

The stage gets dark, the music changes, the thing is fast as hell and I couldn't lay a finger on it.

I'll try to print the screen.

Here it is:

http://imgur.com/a/812B6

http://imgur.com/a/hovsC

The early levels assume you're level 1. They're not adjusted to the powerhouses of level 300.

In fact I just found another "special monster" on level 18. This time I managed to put up a fight, but I died and shortly after the game disconnected.
(12-28-2016, 09:33 AM)Evil Sonidow Wrote: [ -> ]I see. You said the stage was mere move spamfest, get key, ignore respawning enemies and move on.

I'm playing stage 16 or 17 right now, and I came across this huge werewolf that basically instakilled me.

The stage gets dark, the music changes, the thing is fast as hell and I couldn't lay a finger on it.

I'll try to print the screen.

Here it is:

[Image: ANsgzIX.png]

[Image: 1nBPG5k.png]

The early levels assume you're level 1. They're not adjusted to the powerhouses of level 300.

In fact I just found another "special monster" on level 18. This time I managed to put up a fight, but I died and shortly after the game disconnected.

This is a system called "Beast Raid",you can meet them in all stage
These Beast are very dangerous,I suggest escape if you meet them(also you can try to beat them)
[Image: 6CGZB3v.png][Image: bWL83WB.png][Image: Vrj9SNe.png][Image: hiSQ4QB.png][Image: zBbQjFu.png][Image: vFhRbUq.png][Image: pv1yOf6.png]
total 7 of them

if you kill them you will get some reward
for example:Bestial sword(total 8 type of them,)
===========================================
if you wanna to see them
there's a mission,call"Beast Paradise"
[Image: nlfnPwA.png]
This stage is the most difficult from player recognized
Pages: 1 2